Two cow, Austin, and mike in Austin.

jonnywreck

Where were you. I was there at that show.. i was standing right in front of Micah for TCG. And yes, the sound was horrible. EMOS is known for bad sound (front and back). I think 1 out of every 3 shows there is actually good. Baroness was awesome the last time they played. That was about it. The Tim Barry show with Lucas was also really great.

I was pretty much in center of the whole thing. Standing with the girl who fed Austin a shot, if that helps. I'm really fucking bummed about the sound. It sounded like one big fucked up mess. Oh well. Mike and Austin played really well, so that's cool. Hopefully I can get a jon there and the sound will stop sucking so bad.

yeah my wife and i were there too.. They should have reset all the levels... Somebody loves you was really good but the others were ok.... I was in front of micah as well with the avail hat. The show was awesome nonetheless...

the show was awesome and I always love seeing Two Cow even if the sound was bad. I was the guy that booed Austin Lucas when we talked crap on Ohio haha. and I was right in front too.

I was pretty much in center of the whole thing. Standing with the girl who fed Austin a shot, if that helps. I'm really fucking bummed about the sound. It sounded like one big fucked up mess. Oh well. Mike and Austin played really well, so that's cool. Hopefully I can get a jon there and the sound will stop sucking so bad.

so you were the one hanging out with the 2 females? i noticed the one who gave austin a shot was with one other male and one female.

fuck, that's weird that there were 4 members of this board at one show and only two of us knew each other. lol.

next time we should have a small meet up before the actual event..lol

yeah my wife and i were there too.. They should have reset all the levels... Somebody loves you was really good but the others were ok.... I was in front of micah as well with the avail hat. The show was awesome nonetheless...

you and your wife must have been standing right in front of us then, since there was only one couple in front o micah. Marty, Nick (not a boardmember), and I all were behind you. I had a Coliseum shirt on.

Fun times

Dude I am so down to meet up! Actually, I just up and moved to Austin 4 days ago, so I'd love to meet up any other time, too. No job, hardly any friends, and no house for the time being so I'm floating around. I'm actually at coinless laundry right now because I have been living pretty much out of my civic since Friday. I have had a great ducking time doing it so far, though!

Just went to the show last night in Dallas....Dallas is a disgrace now, I fuckn hate this place. There was a whole 5 to 10 people tops at this show...counting band members! Don't get me wrong I thought Lucas and Hale were great, though set was a bit short..but what the fuck 5 people!! Wake the fuck up Dallas. The last few shows I've been to had poor people turn out, No ones gonna want to come back!! Promotion was shit...I don't think it was even advertised in the Dallas Observer.....If you didn't check out one of there sites or myspace you'd never known they were even here. I guess it is time to get the fuck outa here. The scene blows...Or I mean there is NO scene here, its fuckn weak! Sorry Austin Lucas, Mike Hale and 2 Cow Garage...I did enjoy the show, Fuck Dallas support for bands FUCk Dall ASS Tex ASS

that rules the next time we will be in austin for a showwill be the revival tour in November and then the langhorn slim/ austin lucas show (two days later). i will be in town for hobomouth practice/recording as much as possible. ( i had the Anchor shirt on at the TCG show)

i think you should come down for William Elliott Whitmore on the 17th of October. That is going to be a great time. Me and Marty went to see him last time with no real expectations and were all blown away.

Dude I am so down to meet up! Actually, I just up and moved to Austin 4 days ago, so I'd love to meet up any other time, too. No job, hardly any friends, and no house for the time being so I'm floating around. I'm actually at coinless laundry right now because I have been living pretty much out of my civic since Friday. I have had a great ducking time doing it so far, though!

what part of town are you in? I guess all over 'cause you're in your ride?

i seriously don't know why anyone would want to live in dallas or houston. austin gets just about every form of music short of stadium bands.

What! No stadium bands! You miss out on the over priced, shit sound, and nosebleed or long distant lawn seats to watch the band on a screen, concerts! Your missing out.

Yeah I know....I'm here, well I don't know why I am here. For work. I have a job, that requires I stay here for a while...till that while is up....I't good ole Dall ASS for now...I will have to start hitting some Austin shows...just no $$ to do it. I know Dallas gets skipped a lot, but Austin is almost a sure bet, Unless Texas is skipped entirely.