Run For Cover Records Email?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel bad that a ton of people like the bands on this "label" because the only way to get their records is to buy them from the RFC webstore. it's a joke that things still haven't been received from orders placed back on May 19th, over 5 months ago. ducking emails and just flat out lying about sending one is inexcussable.

it's unbelievable how long this stuff has been going on. a new thread seems to pop up every few weeks after the guy that runs RFC comes in to explain things and defend himself, then not delivering on most, if any of the promises he makes.

i feel bad that a ton of people like the bands on this "label" because the only way to get their records is to buy them from the RFC webstore. it's a joke that things still haven't been received from orders placed back on May 19th, over 5 months ago. ducking emails and just flat out lying about sending one is inexcussable.

it's unbelievable how long this stuff has been going on. a new thread seems to pop up every few weeks after the guy that runs RFC comes in to explain things and defend himself, then not delivering on most, if any of the promises he makes.

Agreed. I finally got my package a week or so ago sent priority. He sent a few more 7"s, however, I did ordered different variants and did not get them. In the end, I don't really care, but he threw in some extras to make up for it. Took forever, still. Can't say I would I ever order direct from them again.

i hate to sound like a dick......but people should stop doing mail order from him. if he's doing pre orders and if it goes past the time on paypal to file a claim he doesn't owe you shit. your best bet would to be contact the band that is putting out a record with him....if they can get it (or already have copies) do mail order through them. stop supporting this asshole. when you have to email someone 3 times and fucking use twitter...there is something WRONG! fuck my life with this label already.

I got totally burned by RFC once before and it took me six months to finally get my money back. He wouldn't even reply to my e-mails and his final reply was "I sent it and I guess you just didn't get it, sorry." I've been buying records from small labels for years and that was the first time something just magically disappeared in the mail.

It sucks because I really want to get that Fireworks LP but I won't pay ridiculous shipping to Canada just to end up getting screwed again. I really wish I could get it from somewhere/someone else. superbummer.

he says alot of things none of which seem to be true sadly
oh yeah i know i had a run around on an order about 2 years ago but since then the 2 other orders ive put in i never had a problem getting just had to wait along time cause of plant delays. He posted pics of the Fireworks LP though so thats how I knew they were in.

Holy shit! I am trying to respond to every email. Please be patient, although I realize most of you have been for a while! Just because you're not getting emailed immediately doesn't mean nothing is getting done to fix your problem, I am just waiting till people's orders are 100% fixed to email them. You will get emailed if you email me.

HaHa we love this thread!

We have been in the process of releasing Transit's "Stay Home" on Vinyl for... 6 months?!?! We paid him to license the release last January, we are still waiting to receive the master, and only after threatening to sue for breach of contract, we received what vaguely resembled the artwork. Maybe he treats the bands better? ha.

<3 bad business <3