vinyl junkie distro 10% off + free shipping

vinyljunkie

in order to help move things along and out of here quickly, and to give me an idea of how much i will be moving, etc. I made a sale on vinyl junkie. You can have 10% off any of the used items in the store. no coupons, no minimums, etc, everything has just been marked down 10%

IN ADDITION, you can also get free shipping in the us if you make an order of 50 dollars or more. just use the coupon code freeshipping

please note that the free shipping is NOT for overseas/out of country people. You can still get 10% off used stuff, but i can only offer free shipping to the US.

i also have a huge stack of records here that im gonna send out for freebies as well, so until they run out (which is going to be like 100 orders down the road), pretty much every order will get a free record as well. unless you just order 1 3 dollar 7inch or something.

www.vinyljunkiedistro.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eriathomas

I've ordered from vinyljunkie a few times, and he may take a while to ship which is (understandable for one guy), but it always shows up with a few extras. I'd be all over this if I did not place an order a week or so ago, which put me over my budget until payday :P.

my order from almost 2 months ago still hasn't shown up

2 months ago? thats too long. why havent you emailed me to let me know about it, or to have me look into it? have you tried tracking the package? since every in country order gets sent with a tracking number.

it is just me, and especially with my cross country move i havent been the fastest shipper. most things have take 1-2 weeks to get shipped (still not very long in my opinion, but in internet time its a little slow), but dont worry, you will all get your stuff, and ill make sure its completely caught up before i move.

if its been 2 weeks, dont worry about it. if its been 2 months, you should probably email me about it and see whats up and if we cant figure out what/where the package is.

my order from almost 2 months ago still hasn't shown up

2 months ago? thats too long. why havent you emailed me to let me know about it, or to have me look into it? have you tried tracking the package? since every in country order gets sent with a tracking number.

it is just me, and especially with my cross country move i havent been the fastest shipper. most things have take 1-2 weeks to get shipped (still not very long in my opinion, but in internet time its a little slow), but dont worry, you will all get your stuff, and ill make sure its completely caught up before i move.

if its been 2 weeks, dont worry about it. if its been 2 months, you should probably email me about it and see whats up and if we cant figure out what/where the package is.

Sorry, it looks like my sense of time is way warped. I placed the order one month ago (Sept 28), but looking at my email, it looks like it didn't get shipped until October 23. I didn't email because I know it's just you and didn't want to be impatient. I thought I had placed the order at the beginning of Sept, but all my days seem to just bleed into each other. If it doesn't show up in the next week or so I'll shoot you an email.