dear ken valentine (again)...

minty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha fail.

but really, i'm willing to bet 90% of people on here who have bought records from me thought they were packaged well.

I suppose I could have saved you the trouble and linked to the search "Muzzy" on that thread but I figure you're a smart kid and figure it out. As for "90%" of the people who have bought records from you thinking they're well packed, that wouldn't be bad if you were a store, but as a person, that's garbage. I've shipped out over 100 different packages in trades/sales and everyone has been packaged great.

However, I suppose most people you deal with are so excited by the time they actually get their records that they don't really care how you packaged it.

Guest kylewilliam

i mean, its hilarious, but its a fact you suck at shipping records to people on a message board that specifically facilitates shipping records to people. if you're going to trade or sell records, you need to do it promptly and without a million random excuses. where i have never traded with you or bought from you, i know people who have and it is pitiful that you treat other peoples trust that way. so it may be hilarious that he took the time to find those threads, but it has its place considering your reputation

fuck. this blows dude. i sent them the week that i actually responded to this. i threw in an extra record too (not that it makes up for how long its been). i really hope they show up soon. i feel fucking horrible that it took this long for me to get shit together. no excuses, i was just lazy and forgetful.