10 RECORDS FOR $6PPD?SOLD OUT!!!!

punkrockvinyl25

so the deal went great. just waiting on 2 people to send me addys and then i'll start sending out PM's with a few more to sell. the list is long so you may not get one. sorry.

i think everyone will be pleased....and there are a few special records floting around in these boxes...so please when you get them post and let everyone know what you got. i tried to do this fair for everyone....so i packed em all....and just wrote names on the boxes after they were all packeds...so i don't know what anyone got off the top of my head.

please please please if you get something you don't like....don't complain...i did this for people to have a good time and get some records for cheap. i think the list i posted had some pretty great records....just not for my collection anymore. so if you don't like something....say hey, im not into this record who wants to trade.

thanks everyone!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 paid....with another 13 on hold....im pretty happy with this....im gonna try my hardest to make sure i can get everyone who wants one.....but the first 16 will get the 10 for 6 forsure

pm's will be sent out later to the people i wrote to about being on hold. getting everything started now