buffalo area people question

I love it, but watch out if it's raining anywhere in the area. Because the valley is the low point for the whole area, all the hills drain there and a decent rain a few miles away can sneak up and strand you in the valley.

Some friends of mine from high school had to get airlifted out 2 or 3 years ago.

But it's awesome down there.

Yea. Part of my job at my icerink is taking down the weather for some reason... so every two hours I have to call the Channel 4 Weatherline, and it talked about a decent amount of snow for you PA'ers and southerntier people in the next 2 days or so. Obviously not blizzards, but more snow than you'd want halfway through Oct. Probably not the best weekend for Zoar Valley.

I actually went white water rafting through the valley this spring. Was pretty fun, never did it before so I can't compare it to a choppier river. We're going earlier in the spring this year so it'll be colder but much better water and rapids.