Jump Start Records Vinyl and CD SALES!(AWS!!)

Hey everyone,

Kevin from Jump Start Records here. Just yesterday, Jeremy and I put together a few deals to help clear out some space at our office.

First,

The CD Giveaway Bonanza. Pick three Jump Start cd's for the low price of $10. I know that most people are interested in vinyl on here but it's always nice to have an album on cd as well. If you don't want it, three cd's make a great birthday or christmas present. So get on it. Also, on Monday I will be adding One Win Choice - Never Suspend Disbelief to the choices. Somehow it slipped by us. So if you want that, hold off until monday. http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mm5/merc....egory_Code=00 1

Second,

Take our 7 inch....Records. You can pick up three of our newest 7 inch releases for only $10. I'm super stoked on this deal and hope that you are as well. Two of the releases include hand screened artwork and bonus download coupons that include extra tracks not on the album. http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mm5/merc....egory_Code=001

Third,

Today we added a two for $15 deal on our LPS. Originally it was only going to include Lighten Up, Jena Berlin, and Antillectual but we decided to include A Wilhelm Scream as well. So now is your chance to pick up Career Suicide and another sweet record for only $15. http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=JSR&Product_Code=LPSALE&Category_Code=001

We will be running these deals for awhile so spread the word.

With love,

Jump Start Records

www.jumpstartrecords.com

Good to see some feedback! The LP deal is looking to be a 2 for $15. It was originally going to be Antillectual "Testimony" and Jena Berlin "Quo Vadimus"(which is actually an import from Asscard Records). I'm trying to get the new Lighten Up "Absolutely Not" thrown into the mix so you can choose between the three.

wish there was a deal on some aws vinyl...

I'll see what I can do. The AWS stuff sells really well as it is. We've been sending copies of Diver to interpunk like crazy because they keep selling out. We're pretty low on the career suicide lps too. Maybe I can put together a package but just limit it to a certian number. No promises!

Good to see some feedback! The LP deal is looking to be a 2 for $15. It was originally going to be Antillectual "Testimony" and Jena Berlin "Quo Vadimus"(which is actually an import from Asscard Records). I'm trying to get the new Lighten Up "Absolutely Not" thrown into the mix so you can choose between the three.

yeah definetly will be doing that deal 2 as those are the 2 lps of yours i still need .

new Astpai, OWC, and Code would all be killer too. not sure if the Code is back to dead or just the hanukkah zombie like every year. last time i saw them i know they had new songs though.

We have a new Astpai 7" coming out soon. It should be sent to press next week. I believe the code have a new album but I don't know who is putting it out.

Guest markovianprocess
LP SALE is up! Two for fifteen! Lighten Up, Jena Berlin, and Antillectual. Order up.

Do you know this deal for 2 LPs has 3 categories for selection? Is this just in case you run out of one of the records or is this a mistake?