Mischief Brew & Guignol - Fight Dirty

I read on punknews.org about a new release from Mischief Brew and Guignol. Upon further inspection, I found this out:

"Guignol & Mischief Brew first collaborated on "A Liquor Never Brewed", a track from Mischief Brew's 2005 release Smash The Windows. Erik Petersen's Fistolo label released Guignol's sophomore EP Drink The Best Wine First the same year. Now, three years later, a long-planned full-length collaboration is coming to fruition: Guignol & Mischief Brew Fight Dirty is seven Mischief Brew songs with Guignol as backing band; six Guignol songs with Erik on guitar; a Django Reinhardt cover, and a barn-burning take on Iron Maiden's "Hallowed Be They Name" (with Slavic Soul Party's Ben Holmes on trumpet). THIS IS NOT A SPLIT! It's Guignol & Mischief Brew playing together as a five-piece band. It's apotheosis anthems for the carnies, the travellers, the gypsies, jazzmen, and lowlifes; singing Turkish-flavored reveries, odes to tax evasion, dirty tricks, and mob revolution; cumbia carols, sludge-metal reels, and a funeral march at a flooded bar.

Banged out at Vibromonk Studios with Danny Shatzky (Firewater, Balkan Beat Box, Gogol Bordello), Fight Dirty will appear on CD and clear vinyl in October 13, 2009."

This isn't anywhere to be seen. Has anyone heard of this and know if VC will be selling the vinyl? I'm am incredibly anxious to hear how this turned out.

• 6 months later...