NIP/TUCK.....GOOD BYE

nip/tuck is my 3rd favorite show of all time and i found out via my buddy andy that this season (6) will be the final one. i have been watching this since it's series premiere in 2003 and i would love for this show to continue on and allow it to have the proper closure it deserves. maybe another channel will pick it up, but maybe not. :'(

This is LOST's final season also. totally bummed
yeah that sucks, but this is probably going to be one of the greatest final seasons ever. lost will be missed. i heard this is also 24's last season. way bummed out. most of my favorites will be extinct.

I just dont see how they can wrap it all up in this season unless they blow up the island with everyone on it.

^^^Love her^^^

My best celebrity run-in story was with Kelly. I saw her at the Boise airport, and we both were on a flight out of Minneapolis (where we're both from). She was taking her mom to Sun Valley for Christmas. Gorgeous in person (tiny), very, very nice woman. Always will have a crush on her cuz of that.

I watched Nip/Tuck up until last season and at the beginning of it I just stopped caring. I used to love it but it just lost interest in it. I only saw like 2 episodes of last season and I don't think I'll watch any of this season.
fair enough. the stories are not the best lately. season 3 is by far my favorite.the carver, great season.