IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE HALLOWEEN

i talked with the neighboor of my sister last night and she told me that there wasn't much kids this year probably cause of that h1n1 virus, which would be pretty dumb but as i think about it and how the media made everyone panicking over this, it could be 1 reason why halloween sucked this year. but also, it seems that since a couple of years, the older i get, the less people get into it.

This is all pretty depressing. Nobody knows how to have fun anymore.
yeah, around here people are afraid of offending people. you can't have fun and do what you like without having somebody give you shit and tell you to take your decorations down because it offends them. people are way too sensitive these days.

I think the weather here has been a big problem. It's almost 70 and it's sunny out today. There's been very little color change with the leaves. It just doesn't feel like the fall outside, and hasn't for more than a day or two. Last year Halloween felt right, and some neighborhoods still decorated out of tradition this year.