Algernon Cadwallader's repress of the LP available

remi123

[image]

Because of the apparently high demand for this, I repressed the Algernon Cadwallader "Some Kind Of Cadwallader" LP.

There were 350 copies pressed (+ overruns.) The band took some copies on tour with them, I have 150 available for mailorder. Tour and mailorder versions have different screenprinted covers (different from the first press' artwork as well) and come in a few random colour variations.

The LP costs £7 + shipping costs to wherever in Europe you live and a small paypal fee.

It is FOR EUROPEANS ONLY. No exceptions.

The usual distros will get copies of it too.

I think you can find all the info you need about everything on my website: http://www.chupacabrarecords.com/eurotrash

Get in touch at this address if you have a question and please allow me some time to reply as I am rather busy and don't work in front of a computer: [email protected]

NO PMS please.

Merci.

They don't anymore. They just sold out of the few leftover copies they had at Fest I'm afraid.

And yeah, sorry it's Europe only but you guys have been able to get your hands around at least 3 pressings of this LP, it wasn't the case over here, you know?

i was only aware of the pressing the band had on tour with the CD cover.

any euros want to order me one?