Fantasy Hockey!

Brodeur was the best goalie in the world, but Luongo will cement that crown to his head this year.

When I was in high school, I drew a sweet picture of Martin Brodeur and sent him a copy. he autographed it and sent it back. I'm not really into authographs, but I thought that was pretty awesome.

Brodeur was the best goalie in the world, but Luongo will cement that crown to his head this year.

You can't win three cups in one year.

True, but you ask any GM what goalie they would have on their team, and 9 times out of 10 you're going to hear Luongo's name now.

Guest scriptedrain

Yeah, it's a live draft. You take turns picking players and you build a team, gathering a certain # of players at each position. When the season starts, you'll play some players and bench others, playing those you think will make you the most points (with goals, assists, etc.). You'll have to change your lineup accordingly, though, to play players when they have games and not play them when they're off and other players are playing.

- Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
Crap, I think I'm going to go see Eastern Promises this evening! Well I guess I'll be working from a disadvantage, but I'm okay with that!

So, you hoping the nets stay the same size now I would guess? ;)

They will. I see that as a silly way to increase scoring. I think continuing with the crackdown on obstruction and amendments to penalties like increasing the time and things of that nature will help more. But holy crap, I can't wait for Wednesday

So, you hoping the nets stay the same size now I would guess? ;)

They will. I see that as a silly way to increase scoring. I think continuing with the crackdown on obstruction and amendments to penalties like increasing the time and things of that nature will help more. But holy crap, I can't wait for Wednesday

I got a little action early since I'm a Kings' fan but waiting almost a week between games is brutal.

I got a little action early since I'm a Kings' fan but waiting almost a week between games is brutal.

Seriously, now that you guys dumped Cloutier (and thanks again for taking him off our hands), there's an opportunity for your team to be pretty decent. Your forwards are going to be scary for years to come.