FREE w/ Purchase: DRUGLORDS OF THE AVENUES LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

DRUGLORDS OF THE AVENUES "Sing Songs" LP clear vinyl (FREE w/ Purchase)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SH130-1clrFREE

SPEND $15 IN THE VC STORE AND YOU CAN GET THIS RECORD FOR FREE! ONLY 1 COPY PER CUSTOMER, ONLY 25 COPIES BEING GIVEN AWAY. THIS OFFER WILL END ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH.

We at Vinyl Collective recognize that the economy has had a great effect on people's ability to buy records. Because of this, we plan to occasionally offer a free record or CD when you buy something in our store. You get a free record to add to your collection, we get a few orders, and we get to clear a little bit of room out of our warehouse.

Today, we offer you the very incredible debut album by Druglords of the Avenues. For those of you who don't know, Druglords features Johnny "Peebucks" Bonnel, the vocalist of Swingin Utters, on lead vocals and if you close your eyes and listen to this record, you would think it was the new Utters' record. The album is fantastic from start to finish, but we haven't had the best luck selling copies. We have no regrets as the album is so fantastic. We pressed 500 on clear and 500 on blue.

Listen to 6 songs from the record on either their Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/druglordsoftheavenue or on their Punknews band page http://www.punknews.org/bands/druglordsoftheavenues .

If you miss out on this offer, remember that you can always buy the album through our SH/VC Warehouse Sales or on its own. The record is too damn good for you not to have this in your collection.

Got it in my Whatever, solid punk rock album

I think that if the guys toured, they would do really well. I always loved the Swingin Utters and think that this fits in really well with their catalog.

I still dont understand how this is a slow seller. So damn good, I have it on both colors.

I am not sure if enough people know that this is ex Swingin Utters and of the Red Scare bands, I don't think they have toured that much. I love the record so much and figured that people might be smart to jump on this offer.

Nice, first time listener. Liking it. SOLD

Edit: Wow.....After to listening to their myspace I have decided they are kick ass!! Went ahead and ordered Nofx- the decline and the Frisbee lp, went ahead and added the druglords of the avenue into the cart. Thanks Virgil for the deal, you run an awesome company I'm glad I found you guys. Keep rockin'

Vinyl N00b aka Cheers

Not trying to be a dick here, just trying to give an honest opinion to all the folks who wonder why this album isn't selling. With no knowledge of the record, this is never something I would randomly see and check out because the band name, album name, and album art are all terrible, IMO. Not saying they're not good or anything, but like, sometimes when I browse the 'What album are you currently listening to thread' I am intrigued by a band name or the cover art, but if I saw this posted up there it's not something I would think twice about.

Not trying to be a dick here, just trying to give an honest opinion to all the folks who wonder why this album isn't selling. With no knowledge of the record, this is never something I would randomly see and check out because the band name, album name, and album art are all terrible, IMO. Not saying they're not good or anything, but like, sometimes when I browse the 'What album are you currently listening to thread' I am intrigued by a band name or the cover art, but if I saw this posted up there it's not something I would think twice about.

what ryan said is so true . i would see that name and think god they must be aweful but i am going to get it free with an order i place tomorrow and give it a listen as i had no idea it was ex swingin .

sure, I can understand that. I do like the art for some reason, but I can see if people don't like it. Yes, I agree the band name isn't the best. I get that a lot with Ninja Gun. It's a terrible band name and when people do get around to listening to it, they always say that they are surprised that the sound of the band is what it is as the band name Ninja Gun conveys goofy music. It happens all the time, hopefully this post gets at least a few people to check out the record because regardless of art or name, it is a fantastic album.