Not Sorry "Moving On" 7" pre-orders start now!!!

www.lifelinerecords.net

11-12-09

We are happy to announce we are now taking pre-orders on the Not Sorry "Moving On" 7" to be released December 8th. There will be 100 copies on Solid White vinyl and 500 copies on Transparent Red vinyl. One lucky person who pre-orders the 7" will win a copy of a test pressing at random as well! Each 7" will also include a digital download coupon. For overseas customers looking to pick up this record and save a bit on shipping, there will also be a European pressing released by Salad Days Records.

[image]

If you are not familiar with the band, Not Sorry is a straight edge band from Seattle, Washington. They formed a year ago as a group of friends with the intention of doing a band that encompassed all of the aspects that they love about hardcore. Influenced by the sound of the late 80’s Revelation bands along with contemporaries from the late 90's, their purpose is to play stripped down fast hardcore with lyrics that not only make kids want to sing along, but to think about the world around them and how they choose to treat others, human and animal alike.

Not Sorry will be playing Washington D.C. on November 20th, Pennsylvania on Nov. 21st and Syracuse on Nov. 22nd and the band will have copies of the 7" available for sale that weekend.

Direct link to the limited press of the Not Sorry 7":

http://www.lifelinerecords.net/catalog/p....0264f6f936 7005

Thank you for your support!

www.lifelinerecords.net

every time i go to order and it goes to the paypal screen it says invoice has already been paid? no clue what is going on.

Hopefully the problem has been fixed....if not:

For anyone having any problems first I apologize, hopefully this will be fixed ASAP by my friend who set up the webstore.

If you are having a difficult time please feel free to email me at [email protected] with what you would like to order from the webstore and your zip code if you're in the US or country if you are out of the US and I can send you an invoice through paypal.

Sorry for the inconvience! Still trying to figure out the pattern of what is going wrong, some people are able to order without any problems.