Lotus Eaters - Mind Control for Infants deluxe 2LP

jhulud

OMGVinyl:

Intense packaging on this deluxe vinyl issue of Mind Control for Infants (with an intense price-tag to match). This 2002 album from Aaron Turner, James Plotkin and Stephen O’Malley has been remastered and remixed from the original version on Neurot Recordings. Now pressed on 200-gram direct metal mastered LPs housed in some seriously extravagant packaging and priced at $40. Here’s what that $40 gets you – “An old-style Stoughton tip-on gatefold jacket wrapped in foil-stamped brown linen with an 8×8 inch offset print mounted on the front cover. Heavy duty printed innersleeves with flooded pockets are also included.” Sounds. Intense. Limited to 1000 at www.taigarecords.com.

[image]

3 versions are available; 100 white/silver marble (taiga mailorder exclusive), 300 gold (only available through taiga mailorder and the members of Lotus Eaters) and 600 black.

$40ppd in the US

$45ppd Canada

$55ppd rest of world

Hey Juan,

Since you seem to be right on top of absolutely everything I want to order, plus our shared love of Converge and Blacklisted, and you seem to like my blog too - I figure you might as well call me at home collect, day or night, to keep in me in the loop!

As far as the Lotus Eaters lp, it could have said $140 and wouldn't have blinked. I have been waiting for this for years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...