A Wilhelm Scream - S/T EP

Fartcat

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posted - hopefully soon means like the next couple hours and not days

A Wilhelm Scream tour edition cd and digital release!

So the highly anticipated release of A Wilhelm Scream's s/t EP is halfway here. Currently in our webstore we have several packages including a tour-edition digipack CD, shirt, poster and digital downloads in MP3 and FLAC format. Check out all of your options HERE and expect vinyl info very soon!

you guys need to sit back and have a beer or something, its coming soon im sure and paper and plastik releases are usually all in high numbers so I wouldnt expect missing out on too rare of a color

yeah we are just bitching like old men to pass the time i guess , well at least i am . but thats why i was standing up for the label as shit happens . and yes with this label they press in big numbers so there isnt much to worry about . I know Keith and I are huge fans as most on this thread i imagine are so we are just anxious .

also as bomb said this ep is insane . one of my favorite eps right up there with element of sonic defiance . as good as cokie the clown is it doesnt hold a candle to this . aws are tops in tech punk .