A Wilhelm Scream - S/T EP

Fartcat

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I haven't heard it yet and this is my second favorite band next to strung out. I'm sorry if I can't chill out. If there anybody that would want to send me the album via gmail? please pm me and I will give you my e-mail address.

i got you dude , always willing to help others get awesome music especially since your favorite 2 bands are mine as well ;) pmd you now !

also i wouldnt be offended by ruckus as he's good people and i dont think he meant it in a bad way ..

Just got an e-mail from Vinnie from P+P, he said its delayed because the sleeve is gatefold/die-cut and its taking longer. Very nice dude.

Also asked about the Flatliners/Snips 7", out of the three variations all are limited to 333 pressed.

was going to report the same , also the aws record will on 3 colors .

Just got an e-mail from Vinnie from P+P, he said its delayed because the sleeve is gatefold/die-cut and its taking longer. Very nice dude.

Also asked about the Flatliners/Snips 7", out of the three variations all are limited to 333 pressed.

also stoked there were only 3 colors as i have 3 , couldnt of sworn i saw a 4th type of flatliners snips split but must of been dreaming or shrooming or drank to much monster , all of which is always possible ,

was going to report the same , also the aws record will on 3 colors .

Do you know what three colors?

wish i knew i talked to him today but i didnt ask him ,was talking to him about ltj mostly and of coarse aws . i missed out on the shirt and poster preorder but he is sending me them when he gets back with some other stuff . so stoked . i will ask him the colors though next time .

good to hear you know i want to change my screen name to skid rock after what might be the best punk song of the last 5 years , with misanthropic principle from strung out being the last one , which in my opinion makes this ep not only of the best albums of the year but in terms of technical punk , it almost stands alone .

good to hear you know i want to change my screen name to skid rock after what might be the best punk song of the last 5 years , with misanthropic principle from strung out being the last one , which in my opinion makes this ep not only of the best albums of the year but in terms of technical punk , it almost stands alone .

What is it that makes misanthropic principle so good? Maybe I am not hearing something you are hearing or just don't understand. I mean its great, but I can think of about 10 other Strung Out songs that I prefer over it. Lost Motel, Everyday, Too Close To See, Virginia Madison, Mission to Mars, Matchbook, Analog, Calling, Black Crosses, Letter Home, Razor Sex...etc.

I wasn't impressed with Cemetery when I heard it the first few times and then someone told me to listen to the subtle guitar solo pretty much throughout the whole song that I had been missing..... it really opened up my eyes to that song and is now one of my favorites.

Skid Rock has one of the most mindblowing dual solos I think I have ever heard. Fun Time is right up there for me with it being unique and catchy as hell.

Over two weeks since it was supposed to go up and still nothing

if you missed what i said up above i talked to vinnie who owns the label and he said it would be another 2-4 weeks and this was last friday when he told me this . the delay is due to the packaging as it is diecut sawblade cover . stoked as i had missed out on the deluxe pack with shirt and poster waiting for the vinyl but he said he would send me it when ltj gets back from tour .