Cobra Skulls - Sitting Army B-Side quality

patron

Mine is the green version, spinning the A Side right now, sounds good, two more songs until the flip....

edit: ummmmm, wow. Much quieter and yeah, not as nice as the A Side, shit, this kind of sucks...

So does the euro version have this issue, I'd assume it doesn't, but figured I'd ask. May try and track one of those copies down and get rid of this one

gunner records should still have them. I know the band is sold out, which is what i was trying to buy, but they only had the red scare/VC press with them. Cost is usually around 20-25 for a copy though

Yeah, I remember I asked about the vinyl at last year's pre-fest show in Tampa and they were asking $20 for it. I passed, not knowing it was a Euro-press...should have just bought it. Oh well.

hey guys, just saw the thread. I am gonna listen to my test pressings and then a/b test them against the regular press. The test pressings sounded great but not sure when then the bside would not sound so hot. It's a bummer as we are nearly out of print on this record. We only have around 100 green left of the entire pressing and wasn't planning on repressing. Hmmmmm