blink-182 "Dude Ranch" LP re-issue out Jan. 12th

Don't be a Grumpy Gertrude because Mark Hoppus never called you back after you gave him head at the show, he's just not that into you I bet.

please never address me again, given your name, ridiculous '04 myspace avatar, and terrible taste of an insult, i guess the fact that you have 20 posts can be thrown in there as well.

lol

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muggerfugger

I accidentally sent this to the wrong address :-[ I tried emailing customer service a few minutes after I ordered but I haven't gotten a response. is there anyway I can fix this?

Don't be a Grumpy Gertrude because Mark Hoppus never called you back after you gave him head at the show, he's just not that into you I bet.

please never address me again, given your name, ridiculous '04 myspace avatar, and terrible taste of an insult, i guess the fact that you have 20 posts can be thrown in there as well.

hahaha. damn. OWNED.

hahaha. damn. OWNED.

click on their profile and look at all of the past posts, so much fail from one person is mind bottling.

I accidentally sent this to the wrong address :-[ I tried emailing customer service a few minutes after I ordered but I haven't gotten a response. is there anyway I can fix this?

i'd e-mail RJ [email protected]

i'm emailed him a few times about canceling a second order i mistakenly placed, still haven't heard back.

i'd e-mail RJ [email protected]

i'm emailed him a few times about canceling a second order i mistakenly placed, still haven't heard back.

I suggest keep trying, I'm sure RJ and the guys at MTS have their hands pretty full with all the orders that have been placed for these. Rj is a good guy so be persistent.

I've emailed or messaged him three times, I know he's busy so I don't want to be annoying about it.

Hey dude, i'll do my best to get back to you tonight. Sorry for not getting to you sooner, I've just got my hands full trying to assemble all these records and get them out this week so people can have them as soon as possible ::)

I'll make sure your second order isn't shipped!

3 times? Geez, I'm surprised he hasn't responded by now.

i have trouble getting a hold of him as well as i need to combine 2 of my 2nd press enema orders although i have complete faith rj will come thru he is just busy .

yeah, i got your e-mails and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. I will for sure combine your orders when I get to them!

i have trouble getting a hold of him as well as i need to combine 2 of my 2nd press enema orders although i have complete faith rj will come thru he is just busy .

yeah, i got your e-mails and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. I will for sure combine your orders when I get to them!

like i said i have faith in you and understand you are busy . its all good .

I've emailed or messaged him three times, I know he's busy so I don't want to be annoying about it.

Hey dude, i'll do my best to get back to you tonight. Sorry for not getting to you sooner, I've just got my hands full trying to assemble all these records and get them out this week so people can have them as soon as possible ::)

I'll make sure your second order isn't shipped!

No worries. I can imagine you're pretty busy with this and the EOTS release. I'm confident that you'll get my refund to me whenever you get the chance. Hope all goes as smoothly as possible with everything.