steel reserve

goraiders

Steel Reserve, King Cobra, Ice House, and Old English are the only alcoholic beverages that seem to give me any sort of Hangover...fuck that shit

All those drinks are hobo drinks.

i dont drink but my friend was always drinking 211's and that shit smells like straight up rubbing alcohol. i swear he was a bum or something, he would drink that shit warm even.

+1

• 2 weeks later...
Have you guys tried that "4 Loko" stuff? It's like 12% alcohol and under 2 bucks. I just don't know if I want to drink energy beer.

I haven't tried any, but my friend who is into Sparks says 4 Loko tastes like shit. It seems to be really popular though. I see people drinking it at every show or party I go to.

Guest kissthesharks

Yeah I've tried the Joose stuff too. I think it would be great to have 1 or 2 as a pre-game warm up to a night of drinking, but I imagine that making a night out of it would make you vomit quickly.

In a statement, Morrisons said: "As a responsible retailer, we enable our customers to make responsible choices when purchasing alcohol. This particular deal is great value for our customers and allows those on a budget an opportunity to purchase low strength beer at an affordable price. "

this is how i feel. after getting married, buying a house a dog and some carpet its nice to spend 4 bucks and get fucked up and try to feel up the wife.

Fuck it, I'm going to get some steel reserve. I think 3 cans will do! I wish they made normal sized cans, though.

They do. I've gotten it in twelve packs before at Publix.

shit that would be nice. i only see the 24oz cans over here. shit though if you have to buy a twelve of steel you got some problems.

Guest kissthesharks
Fuck it, I'm going to get some steel reserve. I think 3 cans will do! I wish they made normal sized cans, though.

They do. I've gotten it in twelve packs before at Publix.

I've never seen it. Probably a different market, though. This Publix place sounds like heaven. I think I should paypal you some bones and you can flat rate box some regular sized cans!

Guest kingbuzzo
Have you guys tried that "4 Loko" stuff? It's like 12% alcohol and under 2 bucks. I just don't know if I want to drink energy beer.

Four Loko is a party in a can. Drink like 3 or 4 and you're really drunk. Every time I've been drunk on it has been a pretty fun time, except for the fact that it's very hard to sleep afterward.