PO: ALEXISONFIRE Old Crows/Young Cardinals dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks andy. Im getting antsy myself. Thinking about ordering it from interpunk but Im worried about the order getting filled if i dont snag it straight from vagrant when it pops up

No problem mate. The "White & Black Blend - C/D - Red & Black Blend" is available on here, that's where I ordered mine from. I'm just getting restless waiting for the pre-order to come up on Dine Alone, for the Clear variant. Just hope I can get one of that variant before they all sell out.

I've been checking here, dine alone & MyMerchTable, every day for the last few months. Now I find that Maple want $82 to ship 3 vinyl to the UK!?

There's no way I can afford that! Why can MyMerchTable send me 7vinyl for $17, yet Maple feel it's fine to charge an extra $65!?

This means that if I want these vinyl, they're gonna cost me about £40GBP each!

I'm almost positive that's not right. I've bought vinyl from Canada before

and it was definitely not $15. I'd remember something so absurd.

I'm pretty sure I bought a vinyl by the Great Lake Swimmers that cost around $8-9 to ship from Canada.

thats for a single lp. its 8.26 or 8.36 or something like that to ship a single LP

double LP usually bumps the package to the next weight class and is 12-15

Picked my copy up from Maple yesterday - sounds great. Two bonus tracks are great George songs.

All the banter of expensive shipping from Canada to the US, Canadian's have been paying crazy shipping to bring anything from the states - north.

All the sales Virgil's been putting up (2 $8 LPs) end up costing $35 with shipping on top.

Reminds me of taxes for Health Care.

I'm almost positive that's not right. I've bought vinyl from Canada before

and it was definitely not $15. I'd remember something so absurd.

I'm pretty sure I bought a vinyl by the Great Lake Swimmers that cost around $8-9 to ship from Canada.

Not only is that because it's a single LP, it's because they went with the cheapest option available (which does not include tracking or delivery confirmation) so had the record never shown up you would have been shit out of luck really.