Zonk Records

No hickey, I got ripped off not to recently with a BS deal. Let it happen to you once and you will be asking the same questions.

Hahaha! I've been buying records for longer than you've probably been alive, so don't play that game.

I don't mind if you drum up business for your distro, but don't start a fake account and spam the board to do it. That's just silly, Perez.

Do your research before you call people out. I know nothing about owing a business, and buy the way its my son who introduced me to punk and I am looking to buy for him more than anything. It is unreal they let people like you on here.

People like me? What's that supposed to mean? I'm one of the most stand-up people on this board and I'm sure there are dozens of people who will attest to that.

I just don't like when people clog up the board with spam. You're either Steve or one of Steve's pals trying to drum up business for Zonk Records. It's clear as day that this is what's going on. There have already been a ton of threads promoting Zonk Records. I hope it's a success. But there's no need to start a fake account to do it. That's all. Grow up.

woohhh what the fuck. That is not me posting about my store. Hickey that is not me. I just seen this thread. I swear to god. I wouldnt make a fake account to drum up buisness i would use this one if i was and i have been posting alot about the store. But this dude is no one i know.