a shit load of posters i found today(1990-2004)

coldober

Ya if anyone is interested in anything please PM OFFERS to me. Just a heads up I have been getting a lot of offers for th botch/hwm/avail/bane/an for the most part. all have actually been getting offers so with that said I am going to have to go with the highest offer and or trade. I've been having to sell stuff so I can get things i want that are newer. the money also helps pay bills so i obviously have to go with the highest. it might take me some time to get back to you so just make a offer and i will let people know when I am ready.

side note on the PUBLIC ENEMY poster......like I said in the info about it...ive had it since i was a kid. It actually is in decent shape for its age. it has pin holes and a few areas of anger but besides that it would be awesome framed. I am pretty sure it was the first or second poster I ever put up in my room ever....and before i took everything down you could not see the walls anymore. so it was up for a very long time amoung hardcore posters & old flyers . the poster does actually rule hard. wish the wife was down with it being framed.

I had a stack of 50 of those Avail/HWM/LF posters when that tour was around and mailed each and every one of them out with records... from what it sounds like, hopefully some of those people held on to them.

I had one from the Chicago show I went to (strangely, I won it from Bob Nanna from Braid/Hey Mercedes off eBay a number of years ago). I wonder if I still have it...