shirts/hoodie/windbreakers s-xl

coldober

i found these yesterday as well most are xl but one is a small.make offers if interested.

so when i found all those posters yesterday....i also found these. if you wanna make a offer you can. im posting it here cuz im sure a lot of kids may have never seen these before also.

this bane tour windbreaker is a xxl for the bigger dudes. in awesome condition as you can see

front

[image]

back

[image]

yup og ten yard fight windbreaker. xl and awesome.

front

[image]

back

[image]

very old dep shirt. this is the only one i have ever seen. i got it from the band many many years ago when on tour. xl and has two very almost pin holes on the back of it. no big deal. ink and shirt looks bew besides that. worn maybe 5 times.

[image]

mouthpiece shirt from the reunion show(s) they did some years back. xl and worn maybe 6 times.

front

[image]

back

[image]

yes thats right this is an original american nightmare hoodie. this is the one that everyone wants that doesnt have it. its a xl and was worn maybe 5 times. i got it from a show my old band played with them so yes its not a bootleg.awsome condition

[image]

edit:

and this duh!

original strife long sleeve. this is an xl. i think this has been worn twice total. got it from the band many many years ago. this is pretty much brand new.

front and sleeve print

[image]

back

[image]

lifes halt- this is a size SMALL. they didnt make many of these. i think it was around the time when ."we sold our souls" came out. i think about 50 made but for some reason i think it was way less. there are a few ink spots on the front of the shirt due to whoever made them(which i think was the band themselves)

front

[image]

back

[image]

rare piece by piece shirt. xl. only sold for a few shows and given to friends

[image]

rare old lack of interest shirt. this is a xl but fits like a wide lar. im about 6'2" so it might be better on you. very few made by the band. in awesome condition for its age.

[image]

please PM offers. no low balls please dont waste our time.

old depeche mode shirt. the back is worth it alone. size xl i have worn this many times but its still in good shape.

front

[image]

back

[image]

awesome smiths shirt. i just have too many. size xl. the shirt is cool anyhow.

[image]

yes thats right. biohazard when rapcore was ill. shirt is as "tuff" as nails. size xl. sorta on the smaller side of xl.

front

[image]

back

[image]

shirt is old. ive had it since 91 and original owner. some cracking in the logo on teh front but the back has held up really well. but has a shit load of life left in this shirt. size xl. pretty damn hard is you ask me.

front

[image]

back

[image]

your favorite mc(not mine). size xl .shirt is from first major record. promo shirt and damn rare. cracking but you shouldnt care.

front

[image]

back

[image]

some small company(COPYRIGHT is the name) did these in a very small amount of 48. this one is lucky 13. awesome condition. word

[image]

[image]

awesome ramones promo shirt. size large. i mean look at it. this rules!

front

[image]

back

[image]

remember to just pm me a offer. im getting offers on most of this stuff but i gotta be honest....i need money to pay some shit off(hospital bills,living bills) so i have to go with the best offers. so it might take me time to get back to everyone since i am getting a good amount of offers. if you want something just pm the offer over and dont ask me for a price. if you think your offer might be low im sure it is.haaha thanks!