Brand New "deja entendu" LP for sale

vinyljunkie

highest bid by tomorrow this time can have it.

starting bid is one penny. make all bids in NON ppd format. shipping will cover the cost of postage plus mailer, and paypal fee if you pay through paypal. i am not gonna add a bunch extra for handling or anything.

in great condition. everything is included.

do this up. ill keep this updated with high bids.

High Bid is currently $75

Actually it sold for 100 bucks. and a 2nd copy sold for 95 (both to DF members....im disappointed VC, i wasnt even gonna offer it there cause i was sure here would get it anyway). i have a third copy thats brand new (get it?). i put that in vinyl junkie for 100 even and first person to snag it can buy it. i had a few people bid 90 bucks around the same time, so i figured do it this way for my last copy instead of another bidding war and/or waiting for people to get back to me.

so yeah. if you want one for 100 bucks check vinyl junkie.

Actually it sold for 100 bucks. and a 2nd copy sold for 95 (both to DF members....im disappointed VC, i wasnt even gonna offer it there cause i was sure here would get it anyway). i have a third copy thats brand new (get it?). i put that in vinyl junkie for 100 even and first person to snag it can buy it. i had a few people bid 90 bucks around the same time, so i figured do it this way for my last copy instead of another bidding war and/or waiting for people to get back to me.

so yeah. if you want one for 100 bucks check vinyl junkie.

Haha, acquired (Y)

Thanks c: