Half Hearted Hero - Defining. Refining. SHIPPED.

chaps

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one of my favorite albums i've found in the past year or so, so awesome. got the white marble earlier.

The Vinyl sound so much better than any other formats previously available of this. Dave @ Lucky did a great job with additional mastering for this. Can't wait for you to get it, will be shipping out next week!

this is one of my favorite albums i've found in the past year or so, so awesome. got the white marble earlier.

The Vinyl sound so much better than any other formats previously available of this. Dave @ Lucky did a great job with additional mastering for this. Can't wait for you to get it, will be shipping out next week!

awesome! that's much quicker than i thought it would ship, i'm real excited.

awesome! that's much quicker than i thought it would ship, i'm real excited.

Yup we ended up selling a lot more than I anticipated first day so I called my distributor last night and they are sending me more mailers. I will have them on tuesday, so I will pack what I can on monday, the rest will be tuesday or wednesday.

thats awesome. i am glad to hear that these went well for you.

Thanks dude. We really put a lot of time and effort on how to do a short run of less than 300, still keep the costs of goods sold, but not compromise the vinyl or packaging quality. With the way the economy is if we had printed full color jackets, we would have had to charge $12-14 for doing such a small run. Nobody wants to pay $12-14 for a LP right now unless its a major release.

Oh yeah and this band rules, can't wait for people to give it a spin.

so besides this release there is nothing else on vinyl, just cds/demos?

i just happen to stubble upon the Home EP a few days ago but havent heard anything else by these guys.

Demo '06 - its awful, I'll leak it someday

Home EP - Released on CD but the WAV files are lost. If they can be found I would press it on vinyl immediately.

New Jamz - Being demoed in new bedford right now!

Home EP

Live on LaSalle Radio

both of those links are hosted on my site with permission from the band. the radio show is from last year sometime. as far as the rest of their discography goes, they have a sick vanessa carlton cover recorded that i have somewhere, not on this laptop. there is also the 3 song 2008 demo. new stuff is awesome, i heard two songs they just started recording yesterday.

Home EP

Live on LaSalle Radio

both of those links are hosted on my site with permission from the band. the radio show is from last year sometime. as far as the rest of their discography goes, they have a sick vanessa carlton cover recorded that i have somewhere, not on this laptop. there is also the 3 song 2008 demo. new stuff is awesome, i heard two songs they just started recording yesterday.

Oh yeah I forgot about the 08 demo. We actually put it out on cassette. It can be downloaded for free

HalfHeartedHero.Bandcamp.Com