so...i put out a bunch of CDs too...

...if you're interested, these are all available from No Idea Records Distro as well as from me which is probably the cheapest way for people in the US...obviously if you were going to order only vinyl, please do that through Virgil.

PM me with orders all prices are postage paid, if you want to paypal me, add $0.25 per item.

full lengths are $10

CD EPs / Comps are $6

UCR026 - Shot Baker "Time to Panic" CDEP

the bands demo, reissued. Eventually this will get released on vinyl. All songs are still played today and none have been rerecorded elsewhere. 5 songs.

UCR024 - Angel Eyes "...and for a roof a sky full of stars" CDEP

2 song / 27 minute epic stoner rock/screamy hardcore ala Godspeed YBE, Neurosis, Pelican, Pg.99.

UCR020 - Shot Baker "Awake" CD & LP

Debut full length, for fans of Pegboy, Naked Raygun, Screeching Weasel, the Bouncing Souls. 11 songs.

UCR017 - Report Suspicious Activity "Dreamland" CDEP

Ultra political east coat super group feat. Vic Bondi from Articles of Faith, J Robbins from Channels, Jawbox, Burning Airlines, Gov't Issue, Darren Zentek from Channels and Kerosene 454 and Erik Denno from Kerosene 454 too. Kind of a solid amalgamation of all their bands, sometimes more indie rock than punk, sometimes more hardcore than indie rock. 4 amazing songs plus a hidden track demo.

UCR016 - My Big Beautiful "The Way Things Are..." CD

ex the Bomb. Super poppy indie-punk rock. Really smart lyrics, really catchy songs. 10 songs. Second album, 10 years after the first one.

UCR011 – Mexican Cheerleader "Mexican Mystery Tour" CDEP

8 song rock n roll blast. Think T Rex, Kiss, the Kinks but if they were a bunch of older punk rock guys. ex Oblivion & Apocalypse Hoboken and 1 guy from Lynyrd's Innards. This is them at their most ROCK.

UCR008 – Fourth Rotor "Plain" CDEP

9 song full length...but is only 14 minutes...and they broke up...so EP priced. Jacob from Ambition Mission plays bass, Douglas Ward from 8 Bark & V.Reverse plays guitar and Kammy from Spaced Invaders on drums...i have always had a hard time describing this band, but i'd have to say if you think of a combination of the Minutemen, Nomeansno, the Dicks and they don't sound like them, but Primus. Very bass driven bluesy punk rock.

UCR007 – Rollo Tomasi "Work Slow Crush Foes" CD

Been Let down by the last couple Helmet records? This one will not. period. This sounds like Fugazi covering Helmet. no joke.

ex Gauge, the Sky Corvair & Hanalei.

UCR006 – Angel Eyes "Something to do with death." CD

3 songs, 4 tracks over 49 1/2 minutes. Comparable to other EPIC bands like Godspeed You Black Emperor, Neurosis and Isis(to name a few).

UCR005 – the World I Know: Pegboy Tribute Compilation CD

with: Vic Bondi(of Articles of Faith & Report Suspicious Activity), Haymarket Riot, Rollo Tomasi, Full, My Big Beautiful, Dead Town Revival, The Dutchmen, Phenoms, The Matics, Shot Baker, Blonde Alibi, Matt Skiba(of Alkaline Trio) and lots more. 24 songs total.

All songs are exclusive.

UCR002 – Haunted Life "the Dust Has Settled" CDEP

This EP is essentially their second demo and contains two hidden tracks that were on their first demo. ex Expired Youth. Comparable to Verbal Assault, Bane or Ignite.

UCR001 – Mexican Cheerleader "Kings & Kings' Hoots" CD

second album, my personal favorite. Simply: 12 songs of blissful rock and roll with just enough of a punk rock feel that you know this isn't a record you stole from your parents collection.

anyways...let me know if you're interested in anything, feel free to pm me with any questions.

----------------------------------------

Underground Communiqué Records / UnderComm.org

1220 West Hood Avenue

Chicago, Illinois 60660

paypal: [email protected]

i didnt know you did the angel eyes records. i'll have to get those... when i'm not broke... maybe that'll come one day?

eric, I'll have them at the fest, hold off until then!!

-j.

thats what i'll prob do. where those two ever released on vinyl? i just was introduced to them and way into the 20min long songs.

eric, I'll have them at the fest, hold off until then!!

-j.

thats what i'll prob do. where those two ever released on vinyl? i just was introduced to them and way into the 20min long songs.

not yet...the big problem is that they will never be able to tour, the drummer has a kid, one guitar player is a teacher and is married too...the full length would be doable on a 3 sided 2xLP

and the new one would work as a single LP...but the expenses of doing it is gonna be rough...i definitely want to do it anyway and jut screenprint covers myself...we'll see!!

not yet...the big problem is that they will never be able to tour, the drummer has a kid, one guitar player is a teacher and is married too...the full length would be doable on a 3 sided 2xLP

and the new one would work as a single LP...but the expenses of doing it is gonna be rough...i definitely want to do it anyway and jut screenprint covers myself...we'll see!!

i understand the risk of it all. hell i'm suprised you guys did 1000 of our new 7"!!! well, if you decide to do this and need help with printing you can come to me. :)

I love me some J. Robbins. Is that Report Suspicious Activity available on vinyl?

nope...i'm going to try to do it next year sometime, i think they're recording another record, so i wanna see if they re-record any of the songs first, i haven't talked with j. in like 6 months and Vic in proabbaly 10...busy guys with jobs and families, so...we'll see i'd would love to do the RSA for the cover art alone...maybe just to do it to ring in the end of the second Bush reich.[image]

I love me some J. Robbins. Is that Report Suspicious Activity available on vinyl?

nope...i'm going to try to do it next year sometime, i think they're recording another record, so i wanna see if they re-record any of the songs first, i haven't talked with j. in like 6 months and Vic in proabbaly 10...busy guys with jobs and families, so...we'll see i'd would love to do the RSA for the cover art alone...maybe just to do it to ring in the end of the second Bush reich.[image]

Does this mean your a liberal?

Does this mean your a liberal?

commie left-wing pinko