STICKS & STONES "World To Be Saved..." REISSUE

STICKS & STONES "World to be Saved, Song to be Sung" 7"

Now available at http://www.chunksaah.com

[image]

Originally released in 1989, Psychic Volt Records have reissued this 20th anniversary pressing of "World to be Saved, Song To Be Sung". This was Sticks and Stones debut release and marks the early, raw sounds of this seminal central jersey punk group. The recordings have been digitally remastered from the original tapes and is packaged using original jacket overstock. Available though Chunksaah Online on "classic" black vinyl.

TRACK LISTING:

Side One:

1. Saved

2. Less Than Free

Side Two:

3. Contempt

4. Reason To Care

- - -

...And seriously follks, in my opinion STICKS & STONES really were the best band to ever call New Jersey home. It took me 13 years to track down an original copy of this record down so it's amazing that the PV dudes have reissued this! Of course you can pick up the whole 2xCD discography on Chunksaah as well. - Zak

for you bouncing souls fans, this record has the song they covered on their byo split with anti-flag. and worthless united also covered a song from this record too. such killer songs. and i forgot to mention that these come with an insert and a really cool sticker. seriously people, get into this!

such a criminally under-rated band!!

this is so true...

I can't think of a NJ band that hits home so hard for me. Just copped one of these from the Pyschic Volt dudes. The new mix sounds cleaner. Not sure if it's just the age of my other one... but its great to have a fresh copy of this.

"they say trust the art. not the artist.

now do you see how small your part is.

make you feel better? fucking tears me apart.

no responsibility and no heart.

no wait i've made a mistake.

still believe? damn straight."

-sticks and stones