LEMURIA, "Ozzy" 7" on black almost sold out!

If you're a vinyl collector type the black version of the LEMURIA, "Ozzy" 7" is down to the last 20 copies. A few are being held for a few folks that I owe them to and that leaves about 20 for the public.

Of course, the tan and blue vinyl are still available and the band probably has some black vinyl of their own left, but I'm guessing not much.

The pressing is as follows:

Black- 200

Tan- 400

Blue- 400

So if you're interested, now is the time to get it if you haven't already!

http://www.hexrecords.bigcartel.com

I got mine in the mail yesterday!! sadly, the secure flap on the screen printed casing arrived in a badly torn condition.. so keeping it shut won't be in the cards for me any time soon. Let me know if you have any extra laying around and I'll gladly pay shipping so I can keep mine in a more favorable condition.

regardless of this, it's a great release. kudos.

Did you order from me or someone else? The only extra covers I would have will be any extras I make myself because I know I got exactly 1000 of the screenprinted covers, but the actual pressing of the vinyl is never exact so I tend to get, usually, 20 or 30 extra for which I'll have to make extra covers for when the time comes. If you e-mail me ([email protected]) I can keep your name/address on file and try and hook it up.