A few notes about Pre-orders Blink 182,Mariachi El

Guest admin1338560633

I found out a few bits of information about pre-orders we have been taking and want to share it with you all. Here goes nothing:

* Blink 182 Buddha LP is in stock now, the Picture Disc LP won't be in stock til after Xmas.

* Blink 182 Enema of the State we won't have in time before Christmas. We might get them a day or two before xmas, but we are not working December 22nd until January 5th. I just heard they shipped from the East Coast today via UPS ground.

* Mariachi El Bronx vinyl finally shipped to us today, we will have them on Monday. If we do in fact get them on Monday, we will send them out on our final day of work.

* Poison the Well "Tropic Rot" I was hoping would be here before xmas, but we will have them early January. Test pressings have been approved, I have seen photos of the vinyl being pressed, and once jackets arrive, they will be packaged and shipped to us.

* Wayword Sons / Sam Lowry Split - I was told they would ship this week to us, but I will believe it when I see it. I have my doubts, but if we dont' get them before xmas, we will get them right when we get back.

* Thrice "Beggars" LPs have shipped to us and could be here by Friday. Whatever day they arrive, we will ship them out.

That is call I can think of right now, if you have questions about certain titles, I will do my best to let you know what is up.