xNeed new frames/eyeglasses help!x

sickteen

if its really so important, why dont you try to get in touch with soderbergh?

If I could I certainly would.

So until Soderbergh chimes in on this thread, I hope someone else is privy to the info I'm searching for and shares it with me.

Anyone else blown away by the only way to get in touch with Soderbergh is through VC? I never knew he lurked on this board, thats fucking intense. Maybe you should try getting in contact with him in other ways than a message board about records.

Why would somebody be withholding this information? This is as bad as when people continuously bump their F/S threads when it's clear nobody is interested.

Well did you read all the fine print when signing up with vinyl collective's message board ? I certainly did. And no where does it state I can't continue bumping a thread. SO now that we have the facts straight. There is no harm in me, having hopes someone may have the info I'm looking for that reads this board.

If it really bothers you so much, which apparently it does. Why not just ignore it ? My thread is of no harm to you or anyone else.

So please live and let live.

sickteen

If I could I certainly would.

So until Soderbergh chimes in on this thread, I hope someone else is privy to the info I'm searching for and shares it with me.

Anyone else blown away by the only way to get in touch with Soderbergh is through VC? I never knew he lurked on this board, thats fucking intense. Maybe you should try getting in contact with him in other ways than a message board about records.

I guess you didn't see the dripping sarcasm running down your computer screen when I made the comment about Soderbergh chiming in on this thread ?

Now go back and read the thread again, and I'm sure you will see the point isn't trying to contact Soderbergh, but in hopes of someone who may read this board/lurk or post here knows the name of the company that makes the frames that Soderbergh is wearing in the picture I posted.

sickteen

And on a much more positive note.

Who else dig's the frames I'm searching for ? Or maybe you have other suggestions. I'm sure many of you know what it’s like when you’ve found a pair of glasses that express who you are; you want to keep them forever.

sickteen

You oughta grab a pair of these, then.

[image]

And on a much more positive note.

Who else dig's the frames I'm searching for ? Or maybe you have other suggestions. I'm sure many of you know what it’s like when you’ve found a pair of glasses that express who you are; you want to keep them forever.

sickteen

You oughta grab a pair of these, then.

[image]

aaahhh, now those are some classic frames! ;D

You got me on that one. ;)