FEST 6 is sold the fuck out!!!!

Nice! Did last year's sellout? I know it didn't before the Fest, but during?

I hope it's not a pain to get into some of the smaller venues this year, it wasn't too bad last year.

I don't think last year sold out. I know I missed a couple shows standing in line, so I'm not feeling to good about this year. Hopefully the extra venues will thin out the crowds.

There are still a few places in town that have tickets. My friend scored some at Anthem Tattoo last night.

There's gonna be a private show Sunday night after everything dies down for people staying in the official Fest 6 hotel only. The lineup is Toys That Kill, Matt And Kim, New Mexican Disaster Squad (tentative) and the Marked Men (tentative). You'll get an invite under your door at some point during the weekend.

There's gonna be a private show Sunday night after everything dies down for people staying in the official Fest 6 hotel only. The lineup is Toys That Kill, Matt And Kim, New Mexican Disaster Squad (tentative) and the Marked Men (tentative). You'll get an invite under your door at some point during the weekend.

what?!

what?!

You heard me. Straight from Tony's mouth. He said, "I'm basically inviting the bands I want to see but will miss because I'll be working." Should be pretty awesome.