Video: TIM BARRY "Memento Mori", Pre-order News

Guest admin1338560633

Tim just sent me the 2nd video from his upcoming album, "28th & Stonewall". The video is for the song "Memento Mori", the 13th track on the album. Tim describes the video as a homemade video and the footage gives you a brief look into Tim's life when not on the road playing music. Take a look, the video is very cool.

The album is slated for release on January 26th, 2010. You might be wondering when we are going to post a pre-order; well, that is a great question my friends. We have made it a new year's resolution not to post pre-orders before we have test pressings and it looks as though we will have test pressings by week's end. If that happens and the test pressings are approved, we will post a pre-order late this week or early next week. To give you a head's up, the pre-order will involve CD, Vinyl, and deluxe set. With the vinyl, we have decided that unless the artist opposes, we will only be doing one run on color vinyl and every pressing thereafter will be on black vinyl. I guess you can say we are getting tired of all the colors. The first pressing will be 500 on colored vinyl, and 1,500 on black. Every repress will be on black and the only thing that will change will be the label art to distinguish which pressing it is.

I can't wait for you all to hear "28th & Stonewall"; I might even be so bold as to say that it is Tim's greatest album yet.

Huge Avail fan, much respect for Tim.

But I'm confused by this video. He works for a railroad?

...or he's actually in his 40's, wears hunting gear, trainhops and chugs Miller Light?

Also, VA sure does look cold and snowy.

the latter is correct