My "Weekend of Legends" continues tonight

Aaron said i should post this:

ok...so possible disaster turns into something even better than before.

so I find out about 8 hours before the show tonight, that my friend John's mom, who bought the tickets and reserved them for us while on the phone not 4 days ago, gave away my(and two other friends') tickets for the Springsteen show...some misunderstanding...they're going to a aunt/uncle/cousin...so John's 3 friends totally shafted.

it sucks we were going to be in one of the swanky skybox seats or whatever they're called...catered, free drinks...etc...(I don't drink, but whatever...)

so I'm bummed, but he's playing tomorrow so I start looking online to see what I can find and I'm waiting hours to hear back from John to see if he wants these $70 general admission tickets that you can only buy two at a time...so eventually that option disappears and I'm pissed because how expensive is this going to get?

So I'm looking on this one site and I find another general admission ticket i can buy for $39 by itself! so I bought it(it's $66 after taxes and fees...but now only $1 over face value...hahahaha!)!

I'm going to see the Boss from the floor...which I will fight my way to the front. This is gonna rule.