Radiohead - 01&10 (READ THIS)

• 1 month later...
Guest scriptedrain
for me, its the first time listening to both albums. so i dont know. i guess it doesn't have the same effect on me. it sounds like one cohesive album.

This is your first time listening to Ok Computer? Dude. :)

Guest scriptedrain

Check out Kid A, too. It's a concept album about the first child after the apocolypse and the album is supposed to be the music he comes up with without having any prenotion to what "music" is. Listen to it in the dark with headphones on some time, guarantee you'll dig it.

Check out Kid A, too. It's a concept album about the first child after the apocolypse and the album is supposed to be the music he comes up with without having any prenotion to what "music" is. Listen to it in the dark with headphones on some time, guarantee you'll dig it.

Kid A was my brother's favorite Radiohead album. so i've heard that one too. jus t didn't listen to it. haha.

Guest scriptedrain
radiohead is the worst band ever.

I hope you're joking. Turn your radio on to the "rock hit" station. That will make your statement null and void.