Restock: PORTUGAL THE MAN "It's Complicated Being

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

PORTUGAL THE MAN "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" LP light blue vinyl w/ silk-screen lithograph PO

PORTUGAL THE MAN "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" LP black vinyl w/ silk-screen lithograph PO

PORTUGAL THE MAN "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" LP black vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=SH150

We did a small repress of "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" on black vinyl which is now in stock. As we were putting together records, we noticed that we had a few copies of each of the silk-screened variants left. This could be your last chance to get these copies. For the time being, our plan for represses is to keep represses on black vinyl. Get them while you can.

We are working out a few details, but expect represses of "Church Mouth" and "Waiter You Vutlures" this year. We may only be able to do one at a time, which should we repress first?

We are working out a few details, but expect represses of "Church Mouth" and "Waiter You Vutlures" this year. We may only be able to do one at a time, which should we repress first?

Nice!

I think Defiance repressed Church Mouth as a deluxe package that includes 180g LP + CD

-- I found a them at www.inandoutrecords.com

Anyway, my vote is for Church Mouth!

WAITERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I think Defiance repressed Church Mouth as a deluxe package that includes 180g LP + CD

-- I found a them at www.inandoutrecords.com

I've been looking for info on this and I tried email Defiance ever since I saw one on German eBay. Still no reply. :(

Yeah I went ahead and bought one a while back -- it's pretty fucking sweet (cost about $34 total)

I emailed the company asking which color was their Censored Colors and Church Mouth -- one email said "we don't know" -- another emailed said "censored is green and church mouth is grey" but mine came in black haha

try emailing "[email protected]" because that's whoever emailed me with the colors so maybe they'll have pressing information

Yeah I went ahead and bought one a while back -- it's pretty fucking sweet (cost about $34 total)

I emailed the company asking which color was their Censored Colors and Church Mouth -- one email said "we don't know" -- another emailed said "censored is green and church mouth is grey" but mine came in black haha

try emailing "[email protected]" because that's whoever emailed me with the colors so maybe they'll have pressing information

Hahaha, I'm bumping this thread to ask two things.

Are you the seller whos selling this on eBay? I might buy it off you on there, I'll let you know if I do.

Also, Virgil - if you did a small repress, whats the total number of black ICBAWs? Its not 667 anymore, right?

It's getting hard to keep this collection complete. Are there any other recent euro represses that I missed?

I think there may be 2 new church mouths.. One on 180g black w/ the CD, and another one also on 180g black, but this one is a 2xLP w/ the CD.

I assume you know about the 4 Satanic Satanist colors from Defiance? It took me forever to track down the 2 that Virgil wasn't selling. The colors are Blue/White Marble, Lime Green, Orange and Purple. All /500. :)

That puts the black vinyl at a little over 1,000 copies for IT's Complicated

and I was planning on doing black vinyl here on out, but I will ask the band what they wants to do with church mouth and waiters. Ultimately it is up to them.

It's getting hard to keep this collection complete. Are there any other recent euro represses that I missed?

Yeah, Portugal was getting a little ridiculous for me so I've given up collecting on them and in the process of selling off my dupes.

I think there may be 2 new church mouths.. One on 180g black w/ the CD, and another one also on 180g black, but this one is a 2xLP w/ the CD.

I assume you know about the 4 Satanic Satanist colors from Defiance? It took me forever to track down the 2 that Virgil wasn't selling. The colors are Blue/White Marble, Lime Green, Orange and Purple. All /500. :)

Thanks...yeah so how do we find out about the new Church Mouth??