I'm Going On Vacation...

Guest falloutcollapse
I have this crazy fear that the Saves The Day pre-order will go up with some super super limited color that will sell out right away and I won't get one. The funny thing is that that won't even happen.

If it does, I have you covered.

a week. I'm going back home to Alaska to hang out. It's my girlfriends first time going and I feel bad cause this is the shittiest time of the year to go weather wise. Dark, cold, and super wet slushy snow. I plan on getting really stoned though. Alaska has great pot.

isn't the time all weird, too? i remember going there when i was younger, it was like dusk and beavis and butthead was on mtv (which if i remember correctly, only aired at night).

a week. I'm going back home to Alaska to hang out. It's my girlfriends first time going and I feel bad cause this is the shittiest time of the year to go weather wise. Dark, cold, and super wet slushy snow. I plan on getting really stoned though. Alaska has great pot.

isn't the time all weird, too? i remember going there when i was younger, it was like dusk and beavis and butthead was on mtv (which if i remember correctly, only aired at night).

depends. Since it's so far north. In the summer it stays light super late. Then in the winter it gets dark really early. Durring summer solstice the official sunrise is around 4:30am and sets around 11:45 pm. That part of the summer it never gets all the way dark. Winter solstice the sunrise is around 10:45 am and sets at 4:30Pm. That's in Anchorage. If you go way up above the arctic circle it'll stay completly dark with out any sun for around 6 months in the winter. Then it'll be completly light for about 3 months.

Alaska?!?!?...Damn!!!!...Have a good trip and stay warm...

Right now it's only around the mid 30's

during December and January it hovers around 0.

The first time I went back after moving to Seattle it got down to

-25 the first night. Now that is fucking cold.

And here I thought I was freezing my nuts off when I was in Boston in february and it was in the low 20's....I couldn't even fathom being 0 and even less in the negatives...

Right now it's only around the mid 30's

during December and January it hovers around 0.

The first time I went back after moving to Seattle it got down to

-25 the first night. Now that is fucking cold.

And here I thought I was freezing my nuts off when I was in Boston in february and it was in the low 20's....I couldn't even fathom being 0 and even less in the negatives...

The coldest I've ever been in was -45. Now that was just way way too cold. It can deffinetly suck though. Try waiting for the school bus while it's -10.

be careful of vampire attacks