sold - thanks

mrc

Next up on the chopping block:Oblivion / Humble Beginnings - Split 7" Black Medicore Records

I was gonna toss this up on ebay over the weekend, but figured i would see if anyone is interested here first.

[image]

For those that arent familiar...

(stolen from wiki)

Humble Beginnings was an American pop punk band from New Jersey. While never gaining large-scale success, many of the band's members went on to mainstream success with other outfits.

Formed in 1996, Humble Beginnings originally consisted of Chris Delvecchio, Joshua Scott-Dicker, and Gabe Saporta. Their first release was a five-song demo cassette tape. At one point Eben D'Amico, former long-time bassist of Saves the Day, served as the band's bassist.

Related bands

* Bigwig - Jeremy Hernandez

* Day at the Fair - Rob Heiner

* Lanemeyer - Casey Morgan

* The Forever Endeavor - Joshua Scott-Dicker

* Midtown / Cobra Starship - Gabe Saporta

* Near Miss - Jeremy Hernandez

* Saves The Day - Eben D'Amico

* Yearly - Eben D'Amico

LET ME KNOW ASAP!

man people are excited for this... I replied to all PMs.

FYI - most people know i got laid off last week so right now i am only looking for cash offers. I need to keep the money coming in to pay my mortgage.

I will be accepting offers for the next couple days, the highest offer will get it. if i dont get anything i consider fair, ill take it to ebay on sunday night.

thanks again for the PMs.

OK, so the highest offer on this so far is 30ppd

I also have this shit on ebay ending in a couple hours :

http://shop.ebay.com/longfellow17/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I will be away from the house for most of the day, so just PM me if you are interested and i will get back to you later this evening.

thanks again guys, i greatly appreciate the help!

its pretty good stuff... i have not seen another one on ebay or anywhere else.

a few month ago i sold their cd on ebay for like 30 bucks or so, i guess its hard to find anything by them these days.

right now, the High bid is 35ppd. gonna wrap up the "auction" shortly so pm me if you are interested.