Ebay dispute, how long does it take??

ijux

Alright, so i've bought about 500 item from overseas the last couple of years, and recently i've had my first item gone missing... so i filed a complaint with paypal/ebay on december 16th 2009.... and it still says that they are working on it, and no further action is needed from me... does it normally take this for them to figure something out and come up with a "verdict" ? or should i contact them again to see if they've forgotten all about this one?

thanks for any help

-Ron

im having a similar problem

i sent some guy a cd.. they left me positive feedback

then a week or so after they left FB he files a claim w/ paypal

saying the payment wasnt authorized

so i showed paypal his positive feedback, and messaged

the buyer 3 times so far asking what the problem is w/ no response

and the claim was opened january 10th and they said it would be resolved in 10 days

sometime ebay doesn't take care overseas customer as much as i expect.

they allow 60 days for open a case but it almost 30 days for waiting the packet.

i just face with some shit like this.

the seller said someone died after two weeks passed without any shipping info i opened a case.

and that shit happend with multiple transaction.

ebay only refund you each item per time althrough you bought many items from the same seller.

in my case, i spent the rest 4 weeks for waiting refund for 2 transactions.

i lost the refund for last transaction because a deadline was passed and ebay only refund each transaction per time.

that's suck....

you have to wait 4 days until you can file a dispute, then it takes a week to close it if the buyer/seller does not respond.

im currently going through a fiasco. i sold an item on ebay and a guy in Italy bought it, but i way undercharged him for shipping, so i canceled and re-listed with no option for international shipping and the asshole bid on it anyways. so now i have to cancel AGAIN with the same guy.

sounds like total chaos there Yu :) hope you get your money back!

in my case as i mentioned above, they sent my item november 6th... filed a claim around december 10th... december 16th ebay said they would look into this, and i haven't heard back since... man this sucks! luckily it only happens under 1% of the packages sent