The Wonder Years - Upsides LPs shipping!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am still waiting on my hoodie from the pre-order. I have emailed Jeff about it numerous times and it still has not shown up.

It's coming! I tend to fix little problems like these in groups and then email everyone. Please don't worry, you'll get a response and your order will be arrive before you know it.

Everyone DOES get an email response. Sometimes it takes longer than others, on rare occasions things get fixed without an email being sent back. We haven't really been having any problems. 99% of the time when people ask where their order is, and it's in the mail.

Record labels don't survive ripping people off. I know this board is infamous for ridiculous shit talk, but seriously there's no reason to cause drama where there needn't be. We pressed 1500 Wonder Years LPs. There are maybe 100 left at RFC. I have gotten emails from under 5 people with problems on their order.

Also if anyone needs a white copy of The Upsides, just order a copy and put it in the notes. I have about 5 extra.

In a few weeks we'll be launching pre-orders for the Tigers Jaw / Balance and Composure LP and Tigers Jaw acoustic 7". There will not be a long wait at all between pre-orders and these shipping. Trying to cut the inbetween time down to a week or so.

hey whats up with the fireworks 7 ?

Sending out an update on this later tonight to everyone that ordered. RecordPressing was sort being quiet about any problems with this for the last week or so, and finally emailed me this today.

"Jeff,

For your job #1285 (RFC010) I wanted to inform you that we had an issue come up relative to your existing DMM plates. When our metal working facility was electro-plating your existing DMM’s – there was an issue with the electrical current setting and your DMM’s were rendered unusable.

However, using your ORIGINAL audio source: we are re-cutting a new lacquer, creating all of the metal work (at, of course, no charge) and we are estimating that the ship date for TEST PRESSINGS will be around 3/18/10 (although I will attempt to ship them earlier if at all possible).

Obviously, this situation is not ideal – but since we find ourselves here – I need to let you know what has transpired.

This has, by necessity, slowed down the turn time for your project – but I assure you that I will do everything I can to push dates earlier for all aspects of your job (e.g. Tests and Manufacturing of the finished goods).

Thank you,

T.B.

Customer Service Manager

Recordpressing.com"

We will post expected ship date as soon as they tell us. So annoying. Especially considering how long this has been at the plant and that we have to go through the test press process again. UGH.