FS: *NEW RECORDS HERE* alk3, smoking popes, larry

xipander

New ones are in a bottom post. Will update top when I get the chance.

Ok, so I'm getting rid of all my vinyl. I haven't been around for awhile and kind of lost track of it and have other things occupying my time and money right now. This is just from two boxes after my move, I still have 2 or more boxes and probably rarer ones still in storage and I'll put them up when I get them.

This isn't a fire sale, so if I'm not looking to offload them for pennies (unless someone wants to buy a ton of them), but I'm unreasonable either. Just make some offers. I also only have some big boxes that hold ~15 records on my at the moment, so if you buy a few and I can bubble wrap them and put them in there then I can ship the same day or next, if you're just getting one then I have some LP mailers on the way but they won't be here 'til the end of next week.

If you want pics of any let me know.

Here's pics of the "Remains" some are in storage, the ones listed I have on hand but all will be for sale:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18690&start=0

same for these Smoking Popes ones:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249&start=1470#358677

*UPDATE* The ones that say [PENDING] people, or multiple people are interested in and I haven't made a final decision yet so if someone still wants to throw an offer at them go ahead.

List: http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/xipander

7" 81 Items

78RPM's - s/t - Transparent Red (big center hole)

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - All On Black - Picture Disk (uk pressing)

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Burn - Black (uk pressing, #1 of a 2 x 7" set)

Alkaline Trio - Burn - Marble Red (uk pressing, #2 of a 2 x 7" set)

Alkaline Trio - Mercy Me - Black (uk pressing, #1 of a 2 x 7" set)

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Mercy Me - White (uk pressing, #2 of a 2 x 7" set)

[PENDING]Alkaline Trio - Halloween - Marble Orange (only given out at shows on 10/31/02 and 11/01/02) 0430/3000

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Hell Yes - Black (1st press)

Alkaline Trio - Hell Yes - Black (1st press)

Alkaline Trio - Help Me - Black /5000

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Private Eye - Picture Disk (limited edition) (uk pressing, sealed)

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Stupid Kid (limited edition) - Picture Disk (uk pressing, sealed)

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Time to Waste - (Semi Transparent) Red (marble) (uk pressing)

Alkaline Trio - We've Had Enough - Picture Disk (uk pressing)

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio/Blue Meanies - split - Picture Disk

Alkaline Trio/Smoking Popes - split - Black (only given out at new years show when they played together)

Cigaretteman/Discount - split - Black /3000

[PENDING]Citizen Fish/Leftover Crack - BabyPunchers/Meltdown split 7" - Black

Decay - Back in the House - Black /1000

Digger/The Fairlanes - split - (Transparent) Blue /300

Digger/The Fairlanes - split - Black /700

Drag The River - ...has a way with women - Trash (Grey) /100

Drawn A Blank - Look Alive! - Clear Green /100

Duster - Transmission, Flux - Black (big center hole)

Fairlanes/Latrines - split - White 305/1000

Five by Nine - s/t - Black

Get Hustle - s/t - Black (price tag on sleeve and center label)

Guerilla Poubelle - Rats in Paris - Clear

Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground - s/t - (Transparent) Green /300

Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground - s/t - Clear /700

Kepi Ghoulie & Jerry Hormone - The Lives and Loves of Kepi Ghoulie & Jerry Hormone - Black (netherlands presing, big center hole)

lcd soundsystem - s/t - Black (very thick)

Leftover Crack - Rock the 40 oz. - Black

[PENDING]Leftover Crack/Morning Glory/F-Minus/Bent Outta Shape - The Kids Are Gonna Pay... - White 509/1000

Locust - s/t - Yellow/White Swirl /1000 (3rd press)

Malefaction/I Spy/Propagandhi/Silence Equals - systematic destruction - Black

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Jerry - Yellow (round) /3274

Nobodys vs. Pinhead Circus - 7/10 split - Black

O Pioneers!!!/Mike Park - split - (Lightish) Blue (normal cover) /300

O Pioneers!!!/The Measure [sa] - split - Orange-Red /104

Overlap - s/t - Black /1000

Potshot - Freedom and Responsibility EP - Black /2000

Propagandhi - How To Clean a Couple o' things - Black (big center hole)

Propagandhi - How To Clean a Couple o' things - Black (big center hole)

Propagandhi - How To Clean a Couple o' things - Transparent Brown (big center hole)

Propagandhi - where quality is job #1 (2 x 7") - (solid) Poop & Pee coloured

[sOLD]Propagandhi - where quality is job #1 (2 x 7") - Grey (marbled)/Black

[sOLD]Propagandhi/F.Y.P - split - Picture Disk (2nd pressing)

Saint James Infirmary - s/t - Black

Sakes Alive!! - Act I - Mixed Color Marble (Dark PurpleishGreyish) /400

Sakes Alive!! - Act I - Transparent Green /100

Smoking Popes - Egg Nog - Black /1500

Smoking Popes - Need You Around (live)/I Know You Love Me - Black (Jukebox only, big center hole)

[sOLD]Smoking Popes - Need You Around - Transparent GoldishYellow (blue cover) 843/2500

[PENDING]Smoking Popes - Need You Around - Transparent GoldishYellow (yellow cover) 9/2500

Smoking Popes - s/t - Black

Smoking Popes/Groovy Love Vibes - split - Black

[PENDING]Smoking Popes/The Dandy Warhols - christmas split - Black (Jukeboxes only, big center hole)

Spitboy - Mi Cuerpo Es Mio - Black (price tag on sleeve)

Spitboy - s/t - Black

The Broadways - big city... - Black

The Fairlanes - Hi! We're The Fairlanes - Black /1000

The Lawrence Arms - Fat Club 7" - Clear Purple /1500

The VSS - Gravity 25 - Black

Under the Influence: Vol 1 - Fake Problems/Look Mexico - Turquoise/White half and half /300

Under the Influence: Vol 1 - Fake Problems/Look Mexico - Yellow /700

Under the Influence: Vol 2 - Whiskey&Co./Ninja Gun - Gold(ishBrown) /300

[sOLD]Under the Influence: Vol 2 - Whiskey&Co./Ninja Gun - Partly Cloudy Sky Blue /700

[sOLD]Under the Influence: Vol 3 - Mustard Plug/Bomb the Music Industry - Clear w/ Neon Green and Pink Splatter /700

Under the Influence: Vol 3 - Mustard Plug/Bomb the Music Industry - Translucent Light Blue /300

[sOLD]Under the Influence: Vol 4 - Teenage Bottlerocket/The Ergs - Partly Cloudy Sky Blue /1000

[sOLD]Under the Influence: Vol 4 - Teenage Bottlerocket/The Ergs - Translucent Green w/ Black Splatter /700

Under the Influence: Vol 4 - Teenage Bottlerocket/The Ergs - Translucent Red /300

[sOLD]Under the Influence: Vol 5 - Drag the River/Jeff Black #2 - Whiskey and Coke /700

Under the Influence: Vol 5 - Drag the River/Jeff Black #2 - Yellow/White half and half /300

Under the Influence: Vol 6 - Andrew Jackson Jihad/Cobra Skulls - Maroon /300

Under the Influence: Vol 6 - Andrew Jackson Jihad/Cobra Skulls - Swampwater Green /700

Under the Influence: Vol 6 - Andrew Jackson Jihad/Cobra Skulls - White/Black half and half /1000

[sOLD]Under the Influence: Vol 8 - Austin Lucas/Frank Turner - Red/White /300

[PENDING]VA - Play at Your own risk. Vol. 2 (2 x 7" and 1 x 5") - Light Grey 7"/Black 5" (limited edition, includes poster and unused matches)

Wardogs - spread the disease. - Transparent Yellow

10" 7 Items

F-Minus/the Crack Rock Steady 7 - Baby Jesus, Sliced Up In The Manger - Transparent Red (black label) 547/1000

[PENDING]F-Minus/the Crack Rock Steady 7 - Baby Jesus, Sliced Up In The Manger - Transparent Red (white label) 301/500

[sOLD]Smoking Popes - I know you love me - Transparent Green (includes poster, upc is hole punched)

Spread/Teen Idols - It Found A Voice... - Black /2000

the falcon - god don't make no trash - Royal Blue /667

[sOLD]The Honor System - 100% Synthetic - (Transparent) Blue /200

[sOLD]The Honor System - 100% Synthetic - Clear /200

12" 36 Items

A Tribute to Johnny Cash - All Aboard - Pink /100

A Tribute to Johnny Cash - All Aboard - Pink w/ Black Splatter /500

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Crimson - Black 180g (1st press, unopened, upc scratched)

Alkaline Trio - Crimson - Crimson (UK Only Colour) /1000

Alkaline Trio - From Here to Infirmary - Black (1st press, unopened)

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - (Transparent) Red (3rd press) /500

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Black (? press, Heart&Skull label) /1000

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Green/Yellow half and half w/ White Splatter (3rd press) /500

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Red w/ Black Splatter (3rd press, Blood Pact Fan Club Exclusive) /500

Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning (2 x 12") - Black 180g (2nd press)

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning (2 x 12") - Clear Green (2nd press)

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning (2 x 12") - White (2nd press, vinyl collective exclusive)

Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire - Black 180g (2nd press) /1000

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire - Transparent Red w/ Black Swirl (2nd press) /1000

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire - White w/ Red Swirl (2nd press) /500

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Clear (3rd press) /??

[PENDING]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Clear Green (1st press) /70

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/Greyish-Brownish-Greenish(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

[PENDING]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Green/Grey Marble Swirl (1st press) /400

[PENDING]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Light Purple(AB)/Light Oliveish-Whiteish-Greyish(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Mustard Yellow (1st press, Hot Topic Exclusive) /700

[PENDING]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Olive Greenish-Brownish(AB)/Light Purple(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Transparent Red w/ Black Smoke(AB)/Greenish-Greyish(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

[PENDING]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Turquoise Marble (1st press) /300

[PENDING]Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Turquoise Marble(AB)/Clear Green(CD) (1st press) /??

Alkaline Trio - s/t - Blue /500

Alkaline Trio - s/t - Brown /500

Alkaline Trio - s/t - Grey /500

[sOLD]Alkaline Trio - s/t - Orange /500

[sOLD]matt skiba/kevin seconds - (split) - Black (1st press) /1000

matt skiba/kevin seconds - (split) - White w/ Blue Swirl (2nd press) /500

[sOLD]matt skiba/kevin seconds - (split) - White w/ Green Swirl (2nd press) /500

[sOLD]matt skiba/kevin seconds - (split) - White w/ Orange Swirl (2nd press) /500

matt skiba/kevin seconds - (split) - White w/ Purple Swirl (2nd press) /500

Ninja Gun - Restless Rubes - (Transparent) Green (Coody Claus and Ninja Elves Xmas Edition) /120

Star Fucking Hipsters - Until We're Dead - Black

Vinyl Collective Sampler (given out at "The Fest 7") - Delicious - (Transparent) Orange /500

I believe all pm's have been replied to as of now.

The list in this post is the most current, I'm in the process of updating the DF list now.

The rest of my records should be here between Feb. 5th - Feb. 10th. I'll add those on as soon as they get here, it includes some of the larry arms represses with multiple colored jackets, Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll catch fire 1st press in orange marble, the Broadways - Broken Star 1st press and some others... but don't hold me to that as they aren't in my sight as of now.

New ones are HERE: will update top list when I get the chance

7"

O Pioneers!!! - s/t - Chocolate /200

O Pioneers!!!/The Measure [sa] - split - (Dark Purple?) (Signed by eric of O Pioneers!!!) /??

O Pioneers!!!/The Anchor - split - (Mustard) Yellow Marble

10"

O Pioneers!!!/Bomb The Music Industry - split - Red/White Swirl /500

O Pioneers!!!/Bomb The Music Industry - split - Clear w/ Rainbow Splatter (Black (Hand screened) cover) (bottom of sleeve came unglued) /218

O Pioneers!!!/Bomb The Music Industry - split - Black/White Splatter (Hand screened jacket) /100

O Pioneers!!!/Bomb The Music Industry - split - Leopard Swirl (Hand screened jacket) /100

F.Y.P./Chaniwa - Let's all go Sidewalk Surfin' - Black /1000

12"

Saves The Day - Stay What You Are - Black (Sealed)

The Lawrence Arms - A Guided Tour of Chicago - Purple (White Flag Jacket) 505/550

The Lawrence Arms - A Guided Tour of Chicago - Orange (Green Suicide King Jacket) 133/500

The Lawrence Arms - A Guided Tour of Chicago - ? (Real Jacket one) (Sealed) /???

The Lawrence Arms - Cocktails & Dreams (2 x 12") - Red/Orange /500

The Lawrence Arms - Ghost Stories - Silver/Grey Marble (Pink Pickle Jacket) 76/500

The Lawrence Arms - Ghost Stories - Silver/Grey Marble (Pink Pickle Jacket) 93/500

The Lawrence Arms - Ghost Stories - Silver/Grey Marble (Yellow Pickle Jacket) 365/500

The Lawrence Arms - Ghost Stories - Clear (Black Faces Jacket) 249/500

Smoking Popes - Get Fired - ? (1st Press, Sealed)

[sOLD]Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits - Green/White (With bad white disk) /500

Alkaline Trio/One Man Army - BYO split volume V - Transparent Red /500

Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire - Orange Marble (1st Press) /1000

Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire - Black (?st Press, Doesn't feel 180g) /???

Drag The River - At The Green Door - Black (black and white hand screened jacket) /600

Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning (2 x 12") - Transparent Blue (2nd press)

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Grey Marble (4th press) /1000

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Black (4th press, 180g) /1000

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - White/Red Marble (4th press, barely any red) /1000

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Red/Black half and half (3rd press) /500

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Clear w/ Red Splatter (3rd press) /500

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Sky Blue (3rd press) /500

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - White (3rd press) /500

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Yellow / Purple/Red Half And Half W/ Black Splatter (3rd press, vinyl collective exclusive) /500

Alkaline Trio - goddamnit - Clear (5th press) /297

Leftover Crack/Citizen Fish - Deadline - White /1103

the Broadways - Broken Van - Transparent Green 282/548

the Broadways - Broken Star - Black (1st press) /2000

the Broadways - Broken Star - Purple Marble (2nd press) /???

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Brownish(?) Marble(AB)/Light Greyish-Silver(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark GreenGrey(AB)/Plum(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Green(AB)/Plum(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/Light Purple(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/PurpleGrey(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - PurpleishDarkGrey(AB)/Plum(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Transparent Red w/ Black Smoke(AB)/Dark Purple(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

• 1 month later...