SH Mix Tape Vol2 Greetings From The Left Coast CD

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

SUBURBAN HOME RECORDS Mix Tape Volume 2 "Greetings From The Left Coast" CD (5 Copies for FREE)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHRMixTape2

Hopefully you were able to get a copy of our first Suburban Home Records' Mix Tape, "Raising Hell and Living Cheap". If you didn't, visit these guys. We were very proud of that first Mix Tape and are just as excited about our 2nd Suburban Home Records' Mix Tape, "Greetings from the Left Coast". The title was borrowed from a Micah Schnabel lyric from his new album, "When the Stage Lights Go Dim", which was the inspiration for the mix tape. "When the Stage Lights Go Dim" 's re-release will be out in early March. We will post the pre-order for the CDs next week and will be posting pre-orders for the vinyl when we get test pressings. The 20 song mixtape begins with 2 songs from Micah's new album, a live Two Cow Garage cover of the Beatles "Oh Darling", and my favorite song off of Two Cow Garage's "Speaking in Cursive", "Skinny Legged Girl". Out of the 20 song mix tape there are 10 tracks by Suburban Home artists including new, old, and live tracks by Jon Snodgrass, Drag the River, Yesterday's Ring, Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, and more. The other 10 tracks are by some of our favorite non-Suburban Home artists including Glossary, Slobberbone, PJ Bond, justin Townes Earle, and more. This time, the liner notes feature an interview with Micah Schnabel with questions by yours truly and Andy Thomas. Brandon Proff did the art design and we all picked songs for the mix tape.

We've decided not to publish the track listing because we think the world needs more surprises. I will say that if you are a fan of Micah Schnabel and Two Cow Garage, you will find a number of familiar favorites and I promise that this compilation will turn you onto at least a few new acts that will soon find their way into your music library.

Just like last time, you can get 5 copies for FREE. We ask that you please keep 1 and give 4 to friends. We also ask that you only order 1 set of mix tapes so there are more people who can get them. We believe that music is meant to be shared. If you hear an artist that you like, please consider finding their releases and see if they are touring through a town near you. You will just need to pay for shipping.

We encourage you to pick up a few releases when you pick up the mix tapes, but you are welcome to order only the mix tapes. Act fast as there are only a small number of mix tapes being made.

If you can help us spread the word about these mix tapes, we would be eternally grateful. Please post this on your Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Blog, etc. Thanks.

Is the first mix tape still available? I forgot to add it to my order last time I bought a record from you guys.

no, we shipped the last of them with tim barry pre-orders and they are all gone now. Sorry.

If anyone wants to share one of their extra copies with me, it'd be awesome! Or can one of you nerds who use that interweb-thing upload it to MediaFire or something and post the link here?

I'm gonna try not to miss out on Volume 2 this time!

here is a link to download:

https://download.yousendit.com/MVNlcXluTWNUWUNGa1E9PQ

good for 200 downloads so feel free to share