The "Things that make your head explode" thread

I wrote you that e-mail Scott.

Also, my head almost exploded last night, but in a good way. I was waiting in line to see Thursday (zomg fanboy) and Geoff and Andrew just kind of nonchalantly walked out of the bus and stood next to me. They talked to me for about 45 minutes, and then got me inside the venue before the signing so I could talk to them some more and use the bathroom. Geoff is my hero, mind you, and I got to have an hour and a half long conversation with him. Plus, Thursday tore shit up, and Geoff let me scream the "9 to 5" parts in For the Workforce. Tucker and Steve found me walking to my car to give me a pair of drumsticks and a setlist. Best night ever.

"PIX or it didn't happen"

[image]

Did you ask him "Hey Geoff, there's a dude on a message board I post on who told me if I take my girlfriend's virginity and get her to post confirming it, he'll give me a copy of Full Collapse on vinyl. What should I do?"

^^thats awesome

on a related head exploding note - im gonna see if thrice wants to hit up del taco with my friends and i tonight...ive had del taco with them after two different shows....too bad one time they brought underoath along....boooooooooooo

I tried to get Saosin to come barbeque at my house once with Mikoto; they were not having it.

Guest falloutcollapse

Scott, not gonna lie, I brought it up, because we were talking vinyl. This is everything I can remember him saying about it:

"Uh, wow. That's bold. Are you going to do it? Because you don't have to do it. I'm sure we can work something out for one. Are you really going to do that?"

Scott, not gonna lie, I brought it up, because we were talking vinyl. This is everything I can remember him saying about it:

"Uh, wow. That's bold. Are you going to do it? Because you don't have to do it. I'm sure we can work something out for one. Are you really going to do that?"

Holy shit, +1!! What did you say in return? And did you tell him it was the music editor of AP? He would've had a good laugh about that.

Guest falloutcollapse

Holy shit, +1!! What did you say in return? And did you tell him it was the music editor of AP? He would've had a good laugh about that.

I said you were a bigshot at AP, but didn't use your name. And I told him "Well we'll just see how things go I guess but if you can grab a copy somehow, please do." He laughed.