Converge Axe To Fall 2nd pressing?

Yeah, didn't mean to confuse anyone. I guess I didn't make it clear. Tre posted that image as a teaser for upcoming releases a few weeks back, without saying what the image was depicting (and the deathwish stickers are clearly obscuring the labels to keep us guessing). Ends up they are 3 different repressings (as described above by thingswecarry). I only posted the image in this thread because it does contain the "highlighter yellow" Axe to Fall 2nd pressing, in addition to 2 other releases. I wasn't trying to imply all records in that image were something that they are not, and I'm sorry if I confused people, or abused Tre's image. word.

Pressing info or this is up at DW. According to this, there is a tour edition of the second press as well. Jake saidthe clear one in the picture in the post above isn't a converge release...but according to this there is a clear one either way:

Second Press

1000 - Crystal Clear (Tour Exclusive)

2500 - Highlighter Yellow

If you look through DW's release history, almost all of their second presses are just a single color (and even No Heroes repress was one color), Petitioning Forever was unusual in that it had 3 colors in the second pressing (but the first pressing was rather small). Rise And Fall "Into Oblivion" is the only other release I can think of that had multiple colorways in a second pressing, though there are probably others I'm missing. Point being, it isn't unusual for just one color to be part of the 2nd pressing at DW, IMO.

The question remains, how many were pressed in the safety yellow? ha.

I stand corrected. 2nd press appears to have 2 different variants.

i hope some clear will left for leftafter tour section in deathwish e-store.

That would be good.

There's a yellow copy up on ebay currently at 25 bucks with about 12 hours left to go. "Who knows how rare it might be." I hope the poor guys bidding are in the states at least, I see the seller wants 30 bucks to ship it to Norway.

i hope some clear will left for leftafter tour section in deathwish e-store.

That would be good.

There's a yellow copy up on ebay currently at 25 bucks with about 12 hours left to go. "Who knows how rare it might be." I hope the poor guys bidding are in the states at least, I see the seller wants 30 bucks to ship it to Norway.

Second Press

1000 - Crystal Clear (Tour Exclusive)

2500 - Highlighter Yellow