blood brothers ---> official broke-up

Guest scriptedrain
totally awesome.

Are you sure that March on Electric Children (Clear / Black Splatter) is part of the first press? I honestly didn't know that.

Guest scriptedrain
just listening to my "burn, piano island, burn" lp right now. couldn't be sadder. i think "young machetes" and "crimes" will have to be next.

Listen to them in order. It's very therapeutic.

haha half of you will have heart attacks but i had a 1-sided test press of the pink, screened design version of BPIB, and i let it go to some ass who then decided not to pay for it. i acutally did trust the guy at the time. this was 2 and a half years ago though, im over it. shit was worth like 100 dollars. more on ebay probably.

i knew another guy who paid him for a hot cross record around the same time, and never got it in the mail. never trade with a guy named chris brewer.

edit: forgot to talk about TBB. they were my favorite band for years. i had clear red crimes and green swirl BPIB, but i sold them off a while back. i still have the ambulance vs ambulance 7" with pink tarantulas as a B side. first pressing, green /513. i'll totally sell that shit if anyone is interested.

Guest scriptedrain

I didn't know about that pink screened version of BPIB.

I can't afford anything right now, but I sure would like to complete the discography. I think it'll be one of those things where I give up because there's just too much to look for and outrageous amounts of $ to be spent.

I'm sad to hear about this, but I honestly haven't listened to them in a long time.

I don't care what anyone else on here said, they have a great live show.

I really really really loved them until I saw them live. Then I pretty much stopped listening to them. It just made them feel so dishonest for some reason. Like it was an act. I got that same feeling from Some Girls, but I never liked Some Girls.