===farewell party collectors club - march 2010===

chaps

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched all 9 minutes. if you watch that video thinking of it as a family guy joke (hilarious at first, then "okay, we get it... enough already" after a couple minutes, then "EVEN MORE HILARIOUS" after that) it's amazing. around the 6 minute make i lost my shit laughing.

also, there is a character named Pupitar or something. and yes, it's pronounced POOP at the beginning. loved it.

the best part was the last 45 seconds where he's trying to play "beat the clock" and open his packs really fast so his video will be under 10 minutes so he can put it on youtube. could you imagine making that video, opening all those packs to show everybody online, and then not being able to upload it because it's 10 seconds too long? that would be the saddest afternoon ever.

in addition, i'm pretty sure that i'm a bigger loser than the dude in the video. he may be into pokemon and have an entire youtube channel dedicated to opening packs of pokemon cards, but i just spent 10 minutes of my afternoon watching his video, and now another 3 dissecting it on a message board. so really, who's the loser?