Downs Actress from Family Guy Burns Sarah Palin

If she didn't want people making fun of her she shouldn't present the opportunity. If you value a private life, don't present yourself to the public.

i believe that celeberties have a debt to everyone, if they didn't want people digging through their garbage or saying that they're gay, they shouldn't have tried expressing themselves creatively.

+1

That "sympathy and votes" line killed me.

Now people are criticizing this woman, who clearly doesn't deserve it, saying she's being manipulated into defending the joke and family guy, and going on the offensive against Palin.

How fucking hypocritical is that?

VERY, that's how fucking hypocritical that is.

i hate when assholes like this take themselves so seriously.

next time they make fun of canada on family guy i'm going to lose my fucking shit and write a "hard hitting" blog style report about it.

the article was hilarious. notice it wasn't the part of the episode that even i found somewhat offensive, the down syndrome girl song, but it was all about Palin. also, he mentions they wouldn't dare make fun of Clinton... i can think of 2 episodes off the top of my head that do, Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey and the one where Chris becomes a young republican. plus Peter has been legally retarded since the first season back from cancellation (Petarded) and they reference this a lot. got to love republican's with selective memory or who know nothing about whatever it is they are told to be outraged about for the week.