frank turner + full band

flood

Frank Turner played solo tonight. His band went back to England. He rocked hard. The place loved him. I didn't hear any asshole comments from retarded Flogging Molly fans. Talked to him for about 15 mins. He said he is playing The Fest this year. Only vinyl he had was the Tim Barry split. He is a great human being.

Frank Turner played solo tonight. His band went back to England. He rocked hard. The place loved him. I didn't hear any asshole comments from retarded Flogging Molly fans. Talked to him for about 15 mins. He said he is playing The Fest this year. Only vinyl he had was the Tim Barry split. He is a great human being.

i tried really hard to set up a in-store at a record shop for him to play, but it didn't pan out. I really was bummed I missed him, but in dealing with him via email, he seemed like a really good guy, though I probably freaked him out by being so gung-ho to help him out. womp womp, maybe next time he'll play a better show...or at least show that isn't $30.

I saw him on the 8th in Indy, and he blew everyone away. I was the only one amongst my group of friends who had heard of him before the show, and by the end of the set they were all crazy about his music.

I met him at his merch table before the show started. He's a genuinely nice guy. His band is pretty great too.