FS Circa, Modest Mouse, Jimmy, Explosions, etc..

planetrakis

Up for sale PM me offers. Media mail or Priority $4/$8

7'

Circa Survive - B Sides (Clear Never Played)

Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness (Green)

Minus the Bear - Into the Mirror (Black)

12'

Explosions in the Sky - Friday Night Lights Soundtrack (2xLP Black Sealed)

http://limitedpressing.com/auctions/3691

Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News (2xLP Black Sealed)

http://limitedpressing.com/auctions/3686

Circa Survive - On Letting Go (Black/Blue Swirl)

Blink-182 - Enema of the State (Clear Red 1st Press Never Opened)

The Blood Brothers - Crimes (Screen-printed Cover Baby Blue/White Marble 297/333)

Thrice - Beggars (Clear Blue Autographed 1930/2000)

Thursday - Waiting (Clear)

Check my list on deadformat pm any offers. Need some paypal cash to buy other records.

$25 is what I'll pay for either the explosions or modest mouse because the EITS was $18+$3 shipping for me (I ordered it, but was one of the few who got the depressing email that other people got it (flippers)) and the MM was $20, which assholes on ebay are making twice as much because so many people have no idea about the repress...

So if you you want to get your hands on clueless people's money, put those records on eBay.

My for sure Epic press has a different sticker on it.

So since mine has a pink sticker on it and states that it is clearly epic, it's not an epic pressing? Right...

I wasn't saying you were wrong. I was just pointing out that the copy I bought before Glacial Palace was selling them has a different sticker. Way to go off and be a dick though.

b/c you're buying albums with the sole intent to sell them a week or a month later. You're taking away the chance for someone who really wants the record and will actually listen to it to buy it at a fair price. but hey, if you need the money that bad, more power to ya.
i'm not on either side here, but shit comes up. i've overspent one month and had to sell records as soon as i got them. it happens.

It's not just MM, your entire list is a flip fest save the BB. I don't mind flipping. It's just when amateur flippers buy things to flip for 98 cents, it can be a bit trifling. There are many different viewpoints on this. Take for instance the 25.00 nofx PID green w/ free shipping on ebay right now, did the seller do this to make money? Or just to be cool and offer a few copies on ebay to people that live in juneau alaska? While i'd like to think it's the later, i would bet not because of my cynic nature. It's all relative, have at it.