This Town Needs Guns - Animals

I stumbled across this while trying to find out whether Japanese band The Cabs had any records out. I have no clue what the text says, but there definitely appears to be a price and an add-to-cart button. Whether they actually have any in stock is another question. Good luck translating! I hope you can figure it out enough to get yourself a record, because as a proud owner I must say that every fan should be able to own a copy.

http://zankyo.shop-pro.jp/?pid=35871009

Says it ships to Japan only. Looks like someone will have to contact moonbeams or another Japanese member to get it from that site, and then send it to them.

Same here I would love to get one from someone, or if any residents of Japan around wanna help me out and middle man it for me. :)

EDIT: Just got a quote from the sites adress in Tokyo to my adress in Louisiana and it was 9059.00 Japanese yen = 112.2138 US dollars. So that plus the 40 for the record, would still be over paying the already high price.

• 4 weeks later...